cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Won't Load Home, Library, Store, or TV.

BrightMosaic
Honored Guest
Quest was working like a dream until yesterday when all functions stopped working except for the browser. I verified the device is still connected to WIFI, guardian is good to go, and no other settings changed to warrant this forever loading symbol when I try to use the above mentioned functions
84 REPLIES 84

Bonesdude
Honored Guest
Everything was working well just last night. Recharged and turned it on today and it won't load the Home/Library/Store/Storage Manager. I can load the TV however and download channels within there. I did the factory reset and still no Home/Library/Store/Storage Manager.

gregor616
Adventurer
Same here, I am really annoyed that I did a factory reset and now will have to reload everything once they get this fixed. You would think they would post something if it is an outage. 
Oculus Quest 
AMD Ryzen 7 2700, GeForce RTX 2060 Super, 32GB, Asus B450 Motherboard

justiceseeker7
Honored Guest
Oh for the love of god I thought it was just me and I was freaking out that I broke my Quest

C0unt_Zer0
Honored Guest
I'm having the same problem. I guess I wont be buying Red Matter tonight.

jase35750
Honored Guest
Exact same problem here too.

ChUrChGoInGaMeR
Honored Guest
Same here. Rushed home from work to play some robo recall on my Quest, and stuck. No home, store, or library loading. I did a factory reset and still no go. I was about to return it to Best Buy for an exchange, until I started reading through the comments here. :#

WarOnCrime
Honored Guest
Same here

traccker
Explorer
Same here, here is a workaround that i found on the net  ¨Go to the library in the oculus app to start software. This will only work for now!¨

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for reporting the issue with the Home, Store, and Library not loading, we're looking into this now and working on getting a fix as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience. -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sergioiker
Honored Guest
Happen to me right after playing Red matter for a bit...