cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest home, store, library, etc are broken

jinhaifeng
Explorer
This seems to be a widespread issue, we have mutliple quests in our office and NONE of them are loading any of the oculus quest home features, it's also disabled screen recording. I have to launch apps via my phone. I tried a factory reset and it's still an issue.
10 REPLIES 10

traccker
Explorer
Same here, it seems to be a global issue.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for reporting the issue with the Home, Store, and Library not loading, we're looking into this now and working on getting a fix as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience. -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

AwesomeH
Explorer
Use the oculus app on your phone to access the library and remotely start software! 

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
We experienced a brief down time for Oculus Quest, Oculus Go and Gear VR. If you're still experiencing issues connecting or using your device, please shut down and restart your device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

loregnum
Adventurer

We experienced a brief down time for Oculus Quest, Oculus Go and Gear VR. If you're still experiencing issues connecting or using your device, please shut down and restart your device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It's ridiculous that this is even a possibility. I saw someone mention they dealt with this while their wifi was off. People should not have their system basically become bricked because of some Oculus server issue since these are locally stored games and apps and they should work regardless of whatever is going on with Oculus servers. 

Love my Quest but this really is some BS and how it works now should change. 

jinhaifeng
Explorer
@OculusSupport thanks for resolving it 🙂

AnotherAtreyu
Protege
Yeah, the issue still isn't resolved for me. I purchased a quest a month ago, and haven't been able to use half the social features or see Quest Home (I get the, "Sorry, something went wrong - please try again later" message) since I got it. 

By looking at other threads on the issue, I can see some people have been dealing with it for many months without resolution. 
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.” (~I really gotta remember this shiz~) ― Yogi Bhajan

jeff_brooker
Honored Guest
Same - how can I see my library and home page? What’s the point of having the system of you can’t use it? Please advise!

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
Try connecting to your Quest with your phone app, that sometimes get the Quest logged back in to the Oculus servers and working again.