New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Minecraft for oculus quest???

Genocidal-GeckoGenocidal-Gecko Posts: 4
NerveGear
I have been dying to play minecraft in vr and it would simply be incredible on the oculus quest, so can somebody tell me if they are working on it or something please?
Tagged:

Answers

• silverssonsilversson Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Same here and please please please let it be that version that offers addons :)

• DaRealSteelDaRealSteel Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Well, I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4PedZvu-Q but you won't actually play with your Touch controls but with an Xbox controller instead.

P.S I only skimmed through this video so if anything looks fishy too you don't do it.
  • Genocidal-GeckoGenocidal-Gecko Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Yes that has what one person has done but have seen a few reddit forums talking about motion tracking for oculus quest, like vivecraft 
  • wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 107 Oculus Start Member
    I have been dying to play minecraft in vr and it would simply be incredible on the oculus quest, so can somebody tell me if they are working on it or something please?
    if you have a minecraft account download minecraft for windows 10, login it then close it. go in your rift and run minecraft from in your rift then you can play it in VR using the touch controllers. this only works with a standard minecraft account for pc not xbox/playstation as these accounts are not compatable.
  • wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 107 Oculus Start Member
    minecraft for windows 10 will find your rift and will enable VR mode. be warned though every time you play it it crashes 3 to 4 times before it loads the game properly. once in game it wont crash anymore. GoodLuck
  • Genocidal-GeckoGenocidal-Gecko Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    if you have a minecraft account download minecraft for windows 10, login it then close it. go in your rift and run minecraft from in your rift then you can play it in VR using the touch controllers. this only works with a standard minecraft account for pc not xbox/playstation as these accounts are not compatable.
    That his is about the quest not the rift dude
  • RamenFansRamenFans Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    He’s on Quest, not Rift.
  • tntmatthewjohntntmatthewjohn Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    pls make minecraft for oculus 😭😣😣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢🙁🙁🙁😟😟😟😟😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• GOATATHGOATATH Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    ill pay like 20 dollars for PLEASE I really REALLY want to play minecraft on my quest
  • CongratulationsCongratulations Posts: 120
    Art3mis
    I been on Minecraft on the rift, I found it out buggy, I’v haven’t been on recently they might have sought out some of the bugs by now.
  • VirtualKerbyVirtualKerby Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    does oculus link allow it at all? just a thought
    Art3mis
    I can’t see why not, the cable makes it a quest a rift to. I’m not 100% I haven’t got to cable for it to try. If no answer here try asking on the Minecraft site forums. 
  • enigma01enigma01 Posts: 610
    Neo
    does oculus link allow it at all? just a thought
    You can play any Rift library game on Quest using Link. 
  • kking7219kking7219 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    i hope they add minecrafto

Art3mis
    edited February 3
    I think they will, oculus quest has sold nearly one million or more, it would we be a no brainier not to be on the quest market.