- We've added a new button to the Dash belt to select and view individual Virtual Desktop panels.
- We've improved stability and performance of Virtual Desktop. Please make sure your version of Windows 10 is up to date to take advantage of these improvements.
We’ve made performance improvements and feature updates to improve your experience while interacting with Guardian. These updates include:
- Ability to clear your Guardian boundary history from your Guardian settings menu.
- Opportunity to confirm your Guardian boundaries are accurate when you first put on your headset.
- Removed the need to indicate what direction is forward when setting up Guardian.
- Updated the design and improved performance and load times for the Oculus Store.
- You can now collect all of your Oculus Home rewards at once with the new Collect All button. (Note: this feature is rolling out slowly to everyone within 1.40. Thanks for your patience!)
- Fixed an issue where Touch controllers could lose tracking during fast movements with Rift.
- Removed warning that USB drivers needed to be updated when drivers were already up to date.
As always, if you encounter any issues with this software release, please be sure to report them using the Help Center > Provide Feedback option within the Oculus desktop software. If you have any feature requests or suggestions to make the Oculus software even better, please head over to our UserVoice page
to share your feedback. Thanks for your continued help!