cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus, Please reset my Store Account.

QVR-Dude
Protege
I'm trying every possible way to get the Oculus store too allow me to make a purchase and now it says this:

GraphQL server responded with error 2078076: We've noticed unusual
payment activity on your account and for your security, payments have
been disabled. Please contact support for assistance.

Oculus support, PLEASE do what is needed to fix this!  I still haven't gotten a response for my ticket, and nothing I try has worked!
Please call me direct: 305-393-0899
Getting desperate

26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unison124
Honored Guest
I had the same problem

Pablito
Heroic Explorer
Did they resolve your problem?
I'm struggling to keep hope.

sultee
Honored Guest
The same problem. First Oculus rejects your cards, then lets to add one but blocks transactions

hfc
Honored Guest
I'm having the same issue

BloodyShadow
Protege
Same issue here... Anyone heard ANYTHING back? I just keep getting the same "we're working on it" from my support ticket/live chat requests. Been over a week with no support so far. 

BloodyShadow
Protege
bump

The_Kaos
Honored Guest
Same here. First it wouldn't accept ANY credit cards, and then I used my PayPal, but it gave me the same error message. And I just sent them an email and they said they would investigate and get back to me in 3-4 working days. Until this issue is resolved, my brand new oculus quest is pretty much useless. How is there "unusual payment activity" if I haven't been able to purchase anything yet!

DiTaker88
Honored Guest
same with me. Who will get this problem resolved? 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?