cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career progress is not saving for Creed: Rise to Glory game!

Rami_CA
Explorer
Hi there, I am having an issue with the Creed: Rise to Glory game. After playing for an hour (twice) in Career mode, it did not save the progress made. 
I hit go back to the main menu from within the game and then I hit the Oculus button. Once out, it prompts me then to hit x to exit the game or resume. I hit exit in those 2 times. 

When I go back to the main menu from within the game and try to start Career again, there is an option to continue but not when I exit out completely and re-start the game.

It is not saving the progress automatically unless I am quitting the game improperly which is something I am not aware of...1st day with the Quest.

I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rami_CA
Explorer
Actually, the game must be allowed access to storage. 

I reached out to the developers and that was the fix. 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

ezop73
Rising Star
This is a common problem with the game and it has been answered before

Emilian1978Posts: 22 

August 9 edited August 9
Just return to the main menu and it saves. If I remember correctly, you must press the system button on the left controller to return.

If you exit the game directly (right system button long press - quit), it will NOT save. You must return to the main menu first. I know, long loading times ... That's Oculus Quest low computing power.

Rami_CA
Explorer
As I mentioned earlier, when I go back to the main it saves and I can just 'continue' from where the progress was made, if I decided to play again WITHOUT quitting the game. BUT, once I exit completely out of the game and go back in, it loses the progress and I have to start again.

Once I am at the main menu and for me to exit the game, I hit the Oculus button - is that the proper behavior?

Thanks. 

ezop73
Rising Star
you could try :

1..exiting to the main menu and leaving the quest for a few minutes to catch up, hence the low computing power mentioned above.

2..sidequest and see if you can somehow save your original progress if you have any, then uninstall the game, then re-install it again.

3..ultimately, do a factory reset , not really recommended because you will loose all your saved data from other games and apps.

Rami_CA
Explorer
Actually, the game must be allowed access to storage. 

I reached out to the developers and that was the fix. 

Thanks. 

how do i allow access 

My game had saved progress for a day or two and then all the progress went away. Is this a different issue?

That still didn't save it. 

Did not save it for me either. It’s allowed access and my storage shows there’s GB stored for the game. But no continue career mode. It’s annoying. 

MDBurke
Honored Guest

I’m having this issue as well and none of the suggestions here helped.