cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus home reset

Haptor
Honored Guest
Hi, I've been searching the forums but I didn't find it.It might be very simple but I cannot find it.

How can I reset Oculus Home to what it was at the beggining and discard all changes made?

Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Haptor, if you want to create a home with the default layout. You can bring up the Home menu, select Places, select Templates, select the template with the default layout, and create a home with that layout. You can also clear out all custom elements in your home by going to Preferences in home menu, selecting Editor, and select clear home. Thanks! -Rick.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Haptor
Honored Guest
 Anybody knows how? There has to be a way, but I cannot find it..
C'mon guys, please give me a hand

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Haptor, if you want to create a home with the default layout. You can bring up the Home menu, select Places, select Templates, select the template with the default layout, and create a home with that layout. You can also clear out all custom elements in your home by going to Preferences in home menu, selecting Editor, and select clear home. Thanks! -Rick.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Haptor
Honored Guest
Done!  Thanks to you!

This would have worked for me, however I have no home. No home means no left hand menu. Right hand menu works though. still getting rewards, but no home to put them in. No friends yet either as i am just starting out. Only get a grey void with loading circle. I sat there like a goose for nearly an hour waiting, but no go!

Anonymous
Not applicable

We need a possibility to reset OUR OWN HOME configuration to default outside of OUR OWN HOME. From desktop application. To solve the problem with incorrect Home loading.