cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching date UK

AvaLaboratories
Honored Guest
So, I bought the Quest on Friday (Sept 6), and when buying it said it should be dispatching by today (Sept 9), however, after checking my account today it says the Quest wont be dispatched until next Friday (Sept 13), but hear me out, if I go back to the buying page it indicated that if I buy a new one it will be dispatched by tomorrow (Sept 10). My question is, can I still cancel my order so I can buy it again? And will that actually make it reach me quicker?
4 REPLIES 4

enigma01
Trustee
If your order has been processed and they have charged your payment method already, you won’t be able to cancel it. I think if you did cancel and re-order, you’d probably just end up further down any dispatch queue your order may be in. You could always try contact them on live chat for an update: 

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

AvaLaboratories
Honored Guest
Yeah they have charged already, so I guess I'll just control my excitement and wait 🙂 
Thanks

god_alom
Adventurer
Why didn't you just buy it from a store? I'm sure they are available to purchase, if you have bought from a store, you could have playef it today.

AvaLaboratories
Honored Guest

Why didn't you just buy it from a store? I'm sure they are available to purchase, if you have bought from a store, you could have playef it today.

I didnt have a store nearby, so I still would have to wait for it to get delivered, but yeah I see your point, I got an email today though saying they dispatched it so I guess the wait is a bit better now