cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery tracking to UK

Lemmy069
Honored Guest
Hi there, 
I ordered a quest last week. Is there order tracking available and how will it be delivered ie signed for?

Cheers 
6 REPLIES 6

nalex66
MVP
MVP
You should get an email with a tracking number when it ships. If you ordered while signed in to your Oculus account, you can also see your order status by signing in at oculus.com and looking at the My Orders page. 

I’m not sure who they’re using to ship in the UK these days, but it’ll be shipping from either the Netherlands or Ireland. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yodel for the UK
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Lemmy069
Honored Guest
Cool so I don't have anything under the my orders tab. Think I brought it then created my account. Thanks for the info. 

SteveG7RTA
Heroic Explorer
I’ve had to send my Rift back once & they used UPS for both returning & delivering the replacement. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yeah I think they recently changed. I ordered a new Oculus Go remote after my little boy lobbed it out an open window and yodel delivered. My original rift was UPS but that was 3 years ago.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

SteveG7RTA
Heroic Explorer
It’ll be down to cost. I think Yodel are one of the cheaper couriers, compared to UPS.