cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus rift sucks

coxy_99
Explorer
No really i thought id give it a second chance this time spunked £85 On a startech pcie 3.0 card, This was after i read a little more, installed the card updated drivers via windows 10 as told, Plug in new rift same problem, Honestly it sucks £500 waste of money ill be sending this one back to, I will never ever use this company again.
12 REPLIES 12

Digikid1
Consultant

OGYates said:

No honestly it is FUCKING BULLSHIT, I spent 400 dollars on this shitty fucking headset that only wants to get tangled even when secure, I have to deal with the tracking not even wanting to track and the app itself is shitty, I don't know what I was thinking buying one of facebooks bullshit headsets not even knowing it was from facebook, I just want to throw the headset at the wall over and over and over till I break my computer because of it. I am just so enraged that it doesn't want to work properly even while taking good care of the stupid fucking thing and within only 2 months it doesn't want to work at all. I wish I had a fucking warranty to get my money back and just go buy a fucking index

b3gbvoyoblu0.jpeg

K thanx buh bye!  

inovator
Consultant

OGYates said:

No honestly it is FUCKING BULLSHIT, I spent 400 dollars on this shitty fucking headset that only wants to get tangled even when secure, I have to deal with the tracking not even wanting to track and the app itself is shitty, I don't know what I was thinking buying one of facebooks bullshit headsets not even knowing it was from facebook, I just want to throw the headset at the wall over and over and over till I break my computer because of it. I am just so enraged that it doesn't want to work properly even while taking good care of the stupid fucking thing and within only 2 months it doesn't want to work at all. I wish I had a fucking warranty to get my money back and just go buy a fucking index

Ya the index with its shitty factory defective joystick

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

OGYates said:

Yeah, might not have been a good idea to go for that Narnia exclusive 2 months only warrenty cover on your $500 purchase. lol
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.