cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S Analog sticks getting stuck facing upwards in games.

Eld00n
Honored Guest
This is a new problem i have encountered since the new update. When playing Pavlov VR, SteamVRHome, BeatSaber and others either the Left analog stick, or both keep getting stuck in the upright position (only in game, in reality the analog sticks look and feel fine). This is driving me absolutely fucking nuts, every game is completely unplayable. I have tried setting an analog deadzone in steam settings to no avail. I have tried restarting Oculus. I have tried restarting SteamVR. I have tried restarting my PC. Nothing fixes it. It may take 5 seconds for it to start happening in-game, or it may take 5 minutes, but EVERY SINGLE TIME i play a game it happens, and when it does finally does happen i cannot select ANY menu options or basically anything in-game. I am losing my mind trying to figure out wtf is causing it, or how to fix it but i cannot. I feel like just selling my Rift and buying the Index at this stage. :neutral:
2 REPLIES 2

umgah79
Honored Guest
I've got the exact same issue, got any help with it?

Netheri
Rising Star
My right Touch contoller doing the same on OG Rift.. It started to start-stop-start-lagging in-game. "Nice" that it's happening in The Thrill Of The Fight while streaming the game to Twitch >/ . When i returned to the Home from the game, i noticed  i was stuck walking forward and left. No help on removing battery and putting it back either. I'm not using PTC. Version is 1.41

EDIT: @Eld00n and @umgah79 please report this through dektop apps feedback and support link if you haven't already, that way the devs get it on their attention!
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2