cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to my PC

aabosarah
Honored Guest

I am having trouble connecting my Oculus quest to my PC. I used the supplied USB-C cable and connected it to a dedicated USB c port on my PC (tried both a Case port, and a port directly on the motherboard). I see that the quest is recognized in my PC under my computer, however when I open it, there are no folders to view. Also I cannot copy anything to it. I read that I am supposed to put the headset on and accept a prompt to allow access to the data on the quest from my PC, but I never actually get the prompt at all. I disconnected and reconnected multiple times, and look in the headset and there is no prompt. I tried updating the driver on the PC under device manager, I also tried removing the quest from the device manager and connecting again. I still never get the prompt on the Quest to allow the PC to access it.

Any solutions?

3 REPLIES 3

papachopchop
Honored Guest
I don't know how to fix this problem but I have the same problem. I have tried to buy virtual desktop from the occulus's store and download side quest as work arounds to this but nothing has worked for me either.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
You have to install the ADB drivers from Oculus on your PC. You might also want to look at a side-loading app to make things easier. I’ve used SideQuest, which is quite simple to use. They have instructions on their web site to walk you through the whole setup process.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Soggy43
Honored Guest
uhhh dose oculus quest support a predator computer.