cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forum Badges!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
For the first time in over a year I started getting badge notifications. And it appears that other long time forum users got the same. Happy to see the forum badge system updated!

I am hoping I hold the record for most points in a week lmao

is7m7h96wbvw.png
19 REPLIES 19

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Bloody fix !!! Not a sausage for me 😞
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ahhh the perfect time to bring out my favourite gif.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
92dic6aosdiq.gif

kojack
MVP
MVP
Have I posted anything this week? I've been too busy stressing out at work and exhausted.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ahhh that's better 😉

ogqmdlcjllvd.jpg

kojack
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

Ahhh that's better 😉

ogqmdlcjllvd.jpg

Did you just self like a heap of your own posts?
🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Nope uh uh no Sir

kojack
MVP
MVP
Maybe I'd get some more points if I clicked "Post Comment" on the 602 draft posts I have active right now. 🙂

Hmm, techy, zen and nalex got the 1000 awesome badge. But I have 1181 awesomes and didn't get it. 😞 
RIGGED!

sjd2fmq6xwb4.gif