New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Quest Won't Load Home, Library, Store, or TV.

2»

Comments

• ShowbizDonkeyShowbizDonkey Posts: 152 Oculus Staff
    Hey everyone - We experienced a brief down time for Oculus Quest, Oculus Go and Gear VR. If you're still experiencing issues connecting or using your device, please shut down and restart your device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  • oarneboarneb Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Hey everyone - We experienced a brief down time for Oculus Quest, Oculus Go and Gear VR. If you're still experiencing issues connecting or using your device, please shut down and restart your device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    After reboot everything is working except the home. 
  • stephane.maistephane.mai Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same problem, Home, library, not loaded... Hope you have a solution soon as possible !
  • oarneboarneb Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    oarneb said:
    After reboot everything is working except the home. 
    Now everything is working for me
  • WarOnCrimeWarOnCrime Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Pretty extended outage..like when the certificate on the rift expired a while back. Store credit! This killed my plans tonight where the rift issue did not
  • xavier.riusduartexavier.riusduarte Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Still not works

• ShadowTheWolfYTShadowTheWolfYT Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Same I Bought Apex Construct And today it all Just stoped working except for the browser All my downloads were canceled to
  • ShadowTheWolfYTShadowTheWolfYT Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Well this issue killed my plans
  • proutosproutos Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    edited August 30
    Same problem, just got my Quest today. I played a free fishing game, it was absolutly impossible to quit the game i tried EVERYTHING. I have reset the Quest holding open/close button and pressing reset and since then, lost the 3 panels Home-library and store.... I only played 25% of my battery lol... This problem seems very old since there is february post about a problem who look the same.

EDIT: I finally repaired it doing a full reset on my phone. Everything i tried on the headset did not worked
  • proutosproutos Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    bradgroux said:
    This is happening to me now. TV and Browser open, but Library, Home and Store do not. I also can't get the Settings to open. Everything was working fine last night, and restarts don't seem to clear the issue. 
    Try to reset everything from the phone. It worked for me. Like i said, everything i tried from the headset did not worked at all.
  • AMMaxieAMMaxie Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    bradgroux said:
    This is happening to me now. TV and Browser open, but Library, Home and Store do not. I also can't get the Settings to open. Everything was working fine last night, and restarts don't seem to clear the issue. 

EDIT: Toggling Developer Mode on and off from the phone app fixed this issue. Unplug the Oculus Quest from the PC, toggle Developer Mode off, plug the Quest into the PC, toggle Developer Mode on. Then give permissions on the Oculus for the PC to access the local storage. 
    Thank you Brad, worked on first attempt yipee.
  • cvleoncvleon Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    bradgroux said:

EDIT: Toggling Developer Mode on and off from the phone app fixed this issue. Unplug the Oculus Quest from the PC, toggle Developer Mode off, plug the Quest into the PC, toggle Developer Mode on. Then give permissions on the Oculus for the PC to access the local storage. 
    This also kinda worked for me but I did restart right afterwards soooo....idk. Thanks though! 
  • dnjldnjl Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Got almost exactly this bug.  Power cycle didn't help.  Bounced off the developer mode solution posted above due to the need to sign up to some special creator whatever that requires a Facebook account. 

Factory reset worked for me, so far.  The dang thing only worked for a day, how often does this occur?