cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forum Badges!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
For the first time in over a year I started getting badge notifications. And it appears that other long time forum users got the same. Happy to see the forum badge system updated!

I am hoping I hold the record for most points in a week lmao

is7m7h96wbvw.png
19 REPLIES 19

sford52
Heroic Explorer
These are great!!
Quick question, any thoughts on the forum login issue?

ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home

kojack
MVP
MVP
There, that's better, back up to third spot. I guess they don't check for new badges until the next time you get one of the things that the badge is for.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

The points should reset in a few hours. Figure it was worth capturing one last time since we probably won't see numbers this high again for a few years lol

hx9ghsy0leon.png

TragicDelight
Protege
Why do we care? Kinda silly.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Well it's in the Off Topic forum, and anyone who doesn't care doesn't have to read it. Kind of silly to do otherwise, no?

For me, I just thought it was funny to see such huge spikes for long standing members. And a few years ago, Oculus T-Shirts were given away for free for top points. I suppose this is just a throwback reminder to the early days.

You shouldn't let it bother you.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
I never did get my t shirt despite being told one was going in the post 😕

Oh well
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

kojack
MVP
MVP
Cyber is doing well considering he hasn't logged in to that account since 2018.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

LeroyVRChristop
Explorer
Looks good

TragicDelight
Protege

Zenbane said:

Well it's in the Off Topic forum, and anyone who doesn't care doesn't have to read it. Kind of silly to do otherwise, no?

For me, I just thought it was funny to see such huge spikes for long standing members. And a few years ago, Oculus T-Shirts were given away for free for top points. I suppose this is just a throwback reminder to the early days.

You shouldn't let it bother you.

I asked a question, YOU let IT bother YOU.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I asked a question, YOU let IT bother YOU.

You were clearly bothered by this thread, hence my response.