cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S / Rift 1.41 Release Rolling Out Now

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Home
  • We’ve added an Announcements window that shows when you first open your Home. Here you can find info about new items, reward packs, friend’s homes, and more.
  • When you receive a new item for your home, the blue notification indicator will show until you pull the item out of your inventory.

Payments

Desktop App
  • We’ve made updates to improve the performance of your library panel and reduce overall load time in the Oculus desktop app.  
24 REPLIES 24

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Hopefully it's a slow roll out because 1.40 is already working very well with my Rift cv1, lol!  Pretty lean release notes imho.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Richooal
Consultant
Oh boy, this is gonna confuse some people. When they see you've removed "Rift S" from the title of the post, they're gonna think Rift S is dead.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

LoneEcho
Expert Protege
Did i dream that or was this announcement already made back in ....August? And this post had a lot of comments with people complaining about 1.41 messing things up? Now deleted comments?

Netheri
Rising Star
Does the panel pullout work now? Or have at least changed the excalamation mark to some other mark for just a little bit of change?  😄
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee

DuxCro said:

Did i dream that or was this announcement already made back in ....August? And this post had a lot of comments with people complaining about 1.41 messing things up? Now deleted comments?

You didnt. However this is the final release, whereas the one you mention was the beta / public test channel.
 Now its finished and released for the masses.
Be good, die great !

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support

Richooal said:

Oh boy, this is gonna confuse some people. When they see you've removed "Rift S" from the title of the post, they're gonna think Rift S is dead.

Updated! :smile:

kojack
MVP
MVP

KlodsBrik said:

DuxCro said:

You didnt. However this is the final release, whereas the one you mention was the beta / public test channel.
 Now its finished and released for the masses.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

huliqan
Adventurer
Perfect now!!! 1.41 is Best!!!
in 1.40 my oculusClient rebooting often .in 1.41 all works fine!

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ok, I just got the new final 1.41 and all seems to be working fine with my Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.  Thanks Oculus!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers