cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE BRING AIRCAR TO QUEST !

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've seen the live play of this flying game on youtube and it looks incredible.  If you love BLADE RUNNER you will love this flying game.  Please bring it to the QUEST!
5 REPLIES 5

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Probably need to wait until the Quest Link is out later this year and run it with a good gaming PC.  Same probably goes for Google Earth VR.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable
IIRC The dev has stated that he would have to reduce the quality to far to run on Quest.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@geebee666 It's not Aircar, that's just the name of the demo for the full game Low-Fi by the developer who created Technolust. Low-Fi has just received its full crowd funding on Kickstarter

Edit: I might be wrong but Aircar vr might not be developed by AntiCleric but Low-Fi will be and it includes flying cars etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable
You'll be able to play the pcvr version on the Quest with Oculus Link coming up in November. It's not the same as being portable, but it's the best you'll get for now.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Even if the developer IIRC had to reduce the quality somewhat I still think it would be worth it to get it on Quest.  I purchased the Quest so I didn't have to purchase a gaming PC.