cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S / Rift 1.41 Release Rolling Out Now

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Home
  • We’ve added an Announcements window that shows when you first open your Home. Here you can find info about new items, reward packs, friend’s homes, and more.
  • When you receive a new item for your home, the blue notification indicator will show until you pull the item out of your inventory.

Payments

Desktop App
  • We’ve made updates to improve the performance of your library panel and reduce overall load time in the Oculus desktop app.  
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since updating to ver.1.41, the LCD often blacks out, and hand tracking is also delayed. Please tell me how to downgrade to ver.1.40.  😞  

Richooal
Consultant

Since updating to ver.1.41, the LCD often blacks out, and hand tracking is also delayed. Please tell me how to downgrade to ver.1.40.  😞  

Not possible to downgrade I'm afraid. Everyone is forced onto the latest version. You could try the PTC version 1.42
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

lostsoul_msh
Honored Guest
assetto corsa stop working after update 1.41 😕

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

assetto corsa stop working after update 1.41 😕

That's not true for me with either 1.41 final or 1.42 ptc with my Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.  I doubt that these would effect Rift S either.

Can you play AC in 2D flat screen mode?  I not, maybe try reinstalling AC and try again.  Also, maybe update your graphics driver.

Otherwise, start a ticket with Oculus Support and see if they can trace the problem from your logfiles.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah the good ole Red X is back, guess the Rift S software just does not like me having the Rift S mic disabled. It says I have no audio LOL.
Too bad the mic was such a defective weak spot of the Rift S, at least for me. My USB mic working great.