New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asgard's Wrath looks like a winner - reviews & impressions

Comments

• RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 3,664 Valuable Player
    nalex66 said:
    Quick question--at what point does the game let you get at the Settings menu? I've just gotten started, and it let me make some basic choices for difficulty and movement, but now its taking me into the Kraken bit, and the left controller menu button doesn't do anything. I find it annoying when a game just throws me into it without getting at the menu so I can make sure things are set up how I want them--smooth turning vs snap, visual settings, etc--why make me see the whole intro sequence and start into the gameplay without letting me get do some basic tweaks first?

Edit: exited the game and started over--had to go through the rainbow bridge bit again, but this time the left menu button is working, so I was able to adjust the resolution and switch to left-handed mode.
    Agreed, you can't change settings before a game has loaded, if you knew how much time I've spent looking at the loading screen, lol. But the music is awesome when loading ;) Everytime I make changes to the ini-files I need to close the game and reload a saved game. 

I'm back using the CV1, after 2 days exposure my brain seems to slowly adjust, accommodate and forget the Index, and today I nearly didn't notice the CV1 SDE and low res anymore, everything just looked beyond awesome. From time to time I like to sit down and just try to take in the fantastic view. Feels like I'm on vacation, lol. I'm very thankful to Oculus for having created this magnificent world and adventure.
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,917 Volunteer Moderator
    Yeah, the game looks great. I'm playing on High with the res bumped up and extra notch or two from the default. I haven't tried pushing the settings up further (not sure what changes Epic makes), but it looks quite nice as-is. I've just done the first two tombs (strong Skyrim vibe) and managed to feed that little gnome what he wanted. So far so good.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,760 Valuable Player
    @RuneSR2 You were right that I can run this smooth with the ss cranked up high. It runs real smooth except for the Hall. 

But for some reason in this game ss doesn't make that much of a difference. Maybe it's the taa. 
    i7 6700k 2080ti   Rift-S, Index
    edited October 14
    MowTin said:
    @RuneSR2 You were right that I can run this smooth with the ss cranked up high. It runs real smooth except for the Hall. 

But for some reason in this game ss doesn't make that much of a difference. Maybe it's the taa. 
    Taa would indeed explain that on lcd hmds. Also I'm wondering what's the real differences between High and Epic, if it's just some added msaa then chances are none of us can see any difference between High and Epic when already adding relatively high ss levels. But if some visual effects are added... Need to check the smoke in the tavern again ;)
    Using taa on the CV1, ss still makes a giant difference in image quality - also making text much sharper etc.
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

I had a really cool chat with the producer on discord. He talked about how the entire project started and we were able to ask him questions. 

I just finished Saga III. There are 5 saga's in all. The ending of Saga III wasn't as dramatic as Saga II with Tyr but overall the setting was better. The god mode played more of a part in the progress. It was pretty spectacular. 

Tips:

1. Upgrade your hero weapon as soon as you can. Some enemies have double shield. With the upgraded weapon you can take down both with one hit when they're staggered after the signature pary.

2..Crush an eyeball and toss a frenziy at your follower before a fight. Some followers can damage shielded enemies when frenzied. 

3. When you use the belt menu, you have to point with you primary hand, but once you pointed to an item, grabbing with either hand will place the item in that hand. If you have a sword in your right hand you can open the belt menu, point to a health potion with your right hand and grab with your left to place the potion in your left hand. Makes it easy to refill while fighting. 

edited October 15
    MowTin said:
    I had a really cool chat with the producer on discord. He talked about how the entire project started and we were able to ask him questions. 

I just finished Saga III. There are 5 saga's in all. The ending of Saga III wasn't as dramatic as Saga II with Tyr but overall the setting was better. The god mode played more of a part in the progress. It was pretty spectacular. 

Tips:

1. Upgrade your hero weapon as soon as you can. Some enemies have double shield. With the upgraded weapon you can take down both with one hit when they're staggered after the signature pary.

2..Crush an eyeball and toss a frenziy at your follower before a fight. Some followers can damage shielded enemies when frenzied. 

3. When you use the belt menu, you have to point with you primary hand, but once you pointed to an item, grabbing with either hand will place the item in that hand. If you have a sword in your right hand you can open the belt menu, point to a health potion with your right hand and grab with your left to place the potion in your left hand. Makes it easy to refill while fighting. 

Let me get this right, you talked to the producer and did not ask about taa and the precise difference between High vs Epic settings??! Instead you just spent all the time talking about gameplay??!  :#  :D  ;)

edited October 15
    BTW, if someone needs a break from the game, may I recommend a movie?  :D

It's basically Apocalypse Now or Heart of Darkness - 1000 years ago  :D  Actually one of my favorite movies, but it may require a special taste in movies, and it's definitely not for kids or young teenagers.

Don't be fooled by the average opinion on IMDB - this dude got it right - and it's the most popular user review on IMDB:

User Reviews

Rating 10/10

Well, I'm not sure how to put this.

This isn't the movie you would expect. This is a raw and gritty movie, a festival for your eyes, a rare piece of art that dispenses with dialogue, plot and laws of logic for the sake of great cinematography/photography, gripping ambiance and mythology. VALHALLA RISING rendered me speechless. I can't even tell you if it's good - I just want to tell you that it's worth watching. Every minute of it. It is an experience.

We do not learn much of our (anti-)hero: a warrior-slave, Mads Mikkelsen, is freed from captivity and bands with a group of crusaders who intend on heading to the Holy Land, yet end up, well, in their own little hell.

There isn't much more to say to the plot, for it hardly matters - mythology matters here, the grand sceneries matter, and the underlying message matters. It aims at showing us how superfluous the Christian God seems in a world of violence; life as a farce in the face of intangible evil. Will you desert your (Christian) God when the time has come? Here lies its main agenda: in a world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He is indeed, he ties us to the elemental powers, and rises above.

A piece of art. Take your time, be patient, and you will enjoy it like no movie before.

RuneSR2 said:
    Totally amazing  <3 :o 

Asgard's Wrath is now the best PC game among newer releases:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/pc/metascore

Awesome to see a massive VR game in the lead even including the best pancakes! 

Hopefully this can provide some platform push!

Jason gets it too  <3

Awesome - seems like Oculus isn't against experiencing Oculus Store games on non-Oculus hmds  :)

edited October 15
    RuneSR2 said:
    BTW, if someone needs a break from the game, may I recommend a movie?  :D

It's basically Apocalypse Now or Heart of Darkness - 1000 years ago  :D  Actually one of my favorite movies, but it may require a special taste in movies, and it's definitely not for kids or young teenagers.

Don't be fooled by the average opinion on IMDB - this dude got it right - and it's the most popular user review on IMDB:

User Reviews

Rating 10/10

Well, I'm not sure how to put this.

This isn't the movie you would expect. This is a raw and gritty movie, a festival for your eyes, a rare piece of art that dispenses with dialogue, plot and laws of logic for the sake of great cinematography/photography, gripping ambiance and mythology. VALHALLA RISING rendered me speechless. I can't even tell you if it's good - I just want to tell you that it's worth watching. Every minute of it. It is an experience.

We do not learn much of our (anti-)hero: a warrior-slave, Mads Mikkelsen, is freed from captivity and bands with a group of crusaders who intend on heading to the Holy Land, yet end up, well, in their own little hell.

There isn't much more to say to the plot, for it hardly matters - mythology matters here, the grand sceneries matter, and the underlying message matters. It aims at showing us how superfluous the Christian God seems in a world of violence; life as a farce in the face of intangible evil. Will you desert your (Christian) God when the time has come? Here lies its main agenda: in a world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He is indeed, he ties us to the elemental powers, and rises above.

A piece of art. Take your time, be patient, and you will enjoy it like no movie before.

"Whe you have one eye, you don't need a name." :) I guess that's true in some small Viking village. They just call you one eye.

It looks like my kind of movie. I remember hearing about it but I forgot about it. I'll put it on my Netflix Queue. For some reason the actor Mads reminded me of an actor in a fantastic series on Netflix called "Dark" it's about time travel. It's fantastic sci-fi. The only issue is it's in German but it has subtitles or a dubbed in English tack on Netflix. 
    edited October 15
    RuneSR2 said:

Let me get this right, you talked to the producer and did not ask about taa and the precise difference between High vs Epic settings??! Instead you just spent all the time talking about gameplay??!  :#  :D  ;)

Join the discord. Various people from the dev team drop in and out. 

I found this post on reddit about UE4 TAA. This is a great comparison between his adjusted settings and default taa. There's a slider in the middle that allows you to compare the two images.

https://imgsli.com/MDU3NA

https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealengine/comments/6t5jnc/improving_temporal_aa/

I guess I didn't notice the blur but from that image I understand what they're talking about. I don't know much about this but it seems that with UE4 you can choose to use deferred (TAA) or forward rendering (MSAA) like Robo Recall. I think Asgard's Wrath uses deferred rendering. That explains why supersampling doesn't help much.  

Tonight, I'll try those settings then I'll try the reddit suggested settings. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/dg26oy/asgards_rath_settings_sharpen_temporal_aa_blur/

You're probably right that because there are many more cv1 headsets, the game is made to look good on the cv1. 

Another tip: You can slap the ass of one of the patrons in the bar.  >:)
    MowTin said:

You're probably right that because there are many more cv1 headsets, the game is made to look good on the cv1. 

It's more that CV1 was promoted in the announcement trailer for Asgard's Wrath. And a game this size must have taken at least 2 years to make, so devs only had the CV1 when they started making the game and the art. No way the devs would be able to fix everything for lcd hmds in such a short time. I don't think the devs would have used TAA if the game was designed for Rift S, but TAA looks beyond awesome and is a perfect choice for CV1.
    And of course, like you said, at least 75% of all Rifts are still CV1 according to Steam Hardware Survey, so nothing's wrong in supporting CV1 as best as possible.
    Now I wonder if the same goes for Stormland, it may too have had a very long development cycle where they primarily had to use CV1, because Rift-S didn't yet exist... Unfortunately designing games for the new more highres lcd hmds is not the same as designing for the original oled hmds... One dev wrote that you really need 4k textures for Index, while gen1 oled hmds just needed 2k textures. And choosing black levels and in-game lighting are very different too.

I think this has been posted before but on the Rift-S these settings improved image quality for me. It does look much clearer. 

Add this to the engine.ini file

[SystemSettings]

r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=2

r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.2

r.TemporalAASamples=16

r.TemporalAASharpness=1.0

r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1.5

and this to scalibility.ini

[[email protected]]

and in the gameusersettings.ini

sg.PostProcessQuality=3

One tip that I should have known. Stomp your feet to break the crates. No need to keep swinging your arms. 

MowTin said:
    I think this has been posted before but on the Rift-S these settings improved image quality for me. It does look much clearer. 

Add this to the engine.ini file

[SystemSettings]

r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.2

r.TemporalAASamples=16

r.TemporalAASharpness=1.0

r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1.5

and this to scalibility.ini

[[email protected]]

and in the gameusersettings.ini

sg.PostProcessQuality=3

One tip that I should have known. Stomp your feet to break the crates. No need to keep swinging your arms. 

Tried the above on the Index, still looked very blurry to me. But this simple setting worked like true magic - may you could try it?

It's very simple. First set settings to Low - must be done in the game. Then close the game. Then make only one modification to engine.ini, add:

[SystemSettings]
    r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0

Save engine.ini and start the game - how sharp does it look? 

This is so far the only method to recreate perfect image quality on the Index, now textures look even way more detailed than CV1. But Low settings remove a lot of objects from the game, like grass, cloth animations, some cliffs etc. 

edited October 16
    Medium vs. Epic
    Another thing - maybe it's caused by me forcing super sampling 1.8 on the CV1, but I might have been misled by some fire effects that I only thought worked on Epic. Taking a closer look last night, these effects are also present on Medium - and High (of course). 

For now - if you would ask me, what's the difference between Medium, High and Epic? I wouldn't be able to answer that question. Even using Low you get same textures as on Epic, but Low clearly removes tons of effects. Not so using Medium - Medium seems to have all objects and effects. Maybe the grass is thinner? Are shadows much better, but maybe only seen in some dark crypt? Is water quality better? 
    Maybe TAA is less pronounced on Medium, but it's not much judging from the superb clarity of the Index, Medium still is super-blurry. I was wondering if Medium would be like TAA + FXAA, High = TAA + 2xMSAA and Epic = TAA + 4xMSAA, but that wouldn't make much sense, then ss 1.8 + Epic should bring my system down to a crawl and that doesn't happen. In fact, performance seems only slightly better using Medium than Epic, but ASW2.0 could cause some mindtricks here, lol. Or differences may be limited going from Medium to Epic...

I know that Low corresponds to the value 0 in Gameusersettings.ini, while Medium is 1, High is 2 and Epic is 3. At least the numbers change...

Right now I use Epic more for psychological reasons, because then I know I don't miss out on anything. But it kinda feels silly if Medium would save some resources and still provide an image quality I wouldn't be able to identify compared to Epic in a blind test.

Anyone knows? What are the true image quality differences of Medium, High and Epic? Uncle Google doesn't seem to have the answer either... 

@RuneSR2 I saw someone claim they fixed 99% of their revive issues by adjust shadows in the ini

I fixed almost all my fps issues on revive by going into the ini and changing the shadow settting to 1. I play on epic/120 res and every setting at 3 in the ini. Turning shadows to 1 then setting as read only eliminated 99% of dropped frames
    as usual, shadows messing up vr perf
    combined with the TAA fix for revive it makes this game the best vr experience available. cheers devs

r.LightFunctionQuality=1 r.ShadowQuality=2 r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=1 r.Shadow.MaxResolution=1024 r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold=0.05 r.Shadow.DistanceScale=0.7 r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0.25
    edited October 16
    Interesting, I'll give it a shot, just tried the TAA fix again plus 150% res on the Index, still looked blurry. Blacks didn't look good compared to oled, but fov and no SDE are great on the Index.
    PS. I guess you mean engine.ini?

• rVRclosetrVRcloset Posts: 369
    Trinity
    RuneSR2 said:
    rVRcloset said:
    This have actually been a let down for me so far, can't stand the slow "running" and too slow paced so far..

I'm not wildly impressed so far, but it's not bad either. Probably 85/100 impression from me right now - this isn't Lone Echo quality in my mind. I'm getting more and more convinced that this game was designed for the CV1, TAA implemented on all detail settings makes no sense otherwise. 
    Lack of real saves are annoying, would have liked a prober save system so I can access selected locations easily. And to change settings I need to start a new game or continue my game, it takes a very long time (because changing ini-files requires a full restart). 
    Not having custom settings for antialiasing, foilage, postprocessing etc. is a great problem for optimizing graphics - having to edit ini-files to achieve acceptable image quality on lcd hmds is not great work by the devs. Lone Echo with full access to all settings - that's the gold standard, not hiding many parameters in 4 setting categories. 
    BTW, sound is amazing on the Index, much better than CV1 - using the Index voices and music sound real, it's much more muddy on the CV1, but CV1 isn't bad.

Fun thing, I don't have performance problems even forcing ss 150% on the Index, I just want to enable some grass, lol. Saw Oasis' video, he had some grass on the beach - I don't - clearly my changes to GameUserSettings.ini do not work, although the changes to engine.ini work fine. 

Might start all over again with the CV1 ss 1.7 or 1.8. Seems to be the way the devs want us to play this game. Seems like UpLoadVR was aware of that when completing the game using the CV1. This size, the game must have taken at least 2 years to make, no way the artists had time to change a lot when Oculus suddenly introduced a lcd hmd a few months ago. 
    After some more time the game have gotten better. But I stil have some complaints, the biggest is the slow moving both in human and God form.. They really need to give us a run button, or a slider to increase the movement speed!!
    The Closet Sim Rig
    Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
    rVRcloset said:

After some more time the game have gotten better. But I stil have some complaints, the biggest is the slow moving both in human and God form.. They really need to give us a run button, or a slider to increase the movement speed!!

It's a really minor annoyance given that there isn't that much territory to walk. You walk a few feet and you're at another encounter. 

I just learned that when you avenge souls you get seeds that you can use at the soul tree to get perks. 

Wow, there's a lot of extra content in this game. Here's a guide.

Asgard’s Wrath: How To Find And Access Major Midgard Side Locations

MowTin said:
    Wow, there's a lot of extra content in this game. Here's a guide.

Asgard’s Wrath: How To Find And Access Major Midgard Side Locations

Agreed, getting the flying axe I got the feeling I could go back and open new locations and quests. Getting 100% scores in all quests - finding all secrets - I'll be playing this game way into 2022. But I don't mind, it feels like home  <3

This may be the biggest problem with Asgard's Wrath - who will now care for Borderlands 2, Population One, Espire 1, Pistol Whip, Boneworks, The Walking Dead etc... And all the other smaller indie titles... Seems like I'm down to caring about Stormland, Dead Citadel and Half-Life VR, the rest is more meeh-like... 

Feels like I could delete everything and just have Asgard's Wrath on the rig - for nothing else matters... Ok, let's see if I feel this way in a few weeks, lol.  

RuneSR2 said:

Agreed, getting the flying axe I got the feeling I could go back and open new locations and quests. Getting 100% scores in all quests - finding all secrets - I'll be playing this game way into 2022. But I don't mind, it feels like home  <3

This may be the biggest problem with Asgard's Wrath - who will now care for Borderlands 2, Population One, Espire 1, Pistol Whip, Boneworks, The Walking Dead etc... And all the other smaller indie titles... Seems like I'm down to caring about Stormland, Dead Citadel and Half-Life VR, the rest is more meeh-like... 

Feels like I could delete everything and just have Asgard's Wrath on the rig - for nothing else matters... Ok, let's see if I feel this way in a few weeks, lol.  

Thank god I just bought a new 1TB M.2 drive. After I finish the main quest in Asgard's I'll move on to other games. I'll return to Asgard's occasionally like I do Robo Recall and Doom VFR. 

But so many games coming up that I don't know how I will manage. Stormlands will take priority. The Walking Dead, Pistol Whip and Borderland 2 VR are must-have games for me. I always wanted to play Borderlands just never got a chance. 
    MowTin said:
     I always wanted to play Borderlands just never got a chance. 

Same here, never got to play Borderlands 2 and would love to. I'll buy all the other games too and support the devs - of course - although I think Asgard's Wrath will take up most of my time. I do my best trying to find all secrets - and spent a long time in the shops crafting, selling and buying stuff last night, but now I'm quite well-prepared for new battles  o:)

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,917 Volunteer Moderator
    MowTin said:

Thank god I just bought a new 1TB M.2 drive.
    I started browsing for one while Asgard's Wrath was downloading. I've still got about 500 GB left on my most recently added SSD, and about 200 GB on my OS SSD, but my VR SSD is just about full (not enough room for Asgard's Wrath there). With the size of new games lately, the space I have left is filling up fast, and I can't bear the thought of putting a new game on my old HDD.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    edited October 17
    A small breakthrough  :D  I finally found one clear difference between Medium and both High and Epic. Namely character shadows. You don't have these shadows on Medium, but it's not very important. These character shadows mean the you and your pet (shark, turtle, eagle etc.) cast shadows. Why didn't I see that before - because you only cast such shadows in strong light - like sun light. In low light conditions you have no character shadows - torch light isn't enough to provide character shadows. I write character shadows, because the shadows cast by non-dynamic (fixed) objects, houses, cliffs etc. aren't affected and fully available on Medium. 
    Character shadows are only available on High and Epic - but look the same on High and Epic.

I still have no clue how Epic is different from High.  

RuneSR2 said:

Same here, never got to play Borderlands 2 and would love to. I'll buy all the other games too and support the devs - of course - although I think Asgard's Wrath will take up most of my time. I do my best trying to find all secrets - and spent a long time in the shops crafting, selling and buying stuff last night, but now I'm quite well-prepared for new battles  o:)

You'll see these unlit torches. There's a mini game where you have to light all of them (4 or 5) in 20 seconds. Sometimes you can only do this in god mode. When you human drop a torch. As a god pick up the tiny torch. Find a fire to light it. Then light the 4 or 5 torches quickly to complete the challenge. 

It's cool lighting tiny little torches. 
  • JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 260
    Nexus 6
    MowTin said:
    RuneSR2 said:

You'll see these unlit torches. There's a mini game where you have to light all of them (4 or 5) in 20 seconds. Sometimes you can only do this in god mode. When you human drop a torch. As a god pick up the tiny torch. Find a fire to light it. Then light the 4 or 5 torches quickly to complete the challenge. 

It's cool lighting tiny little torches. 
    That's awesome! So many ways to solve the different puzzles. You can also use fire arrows to hit a torch that's too far in some of these situations. 

This game is amazing. I just wish there wasn't so much combat. Seems like I have to constantly fight ever 2 seconds while exploring. 
  • saami81saami81 Posts: 163
    Art3mis
    23 hours played and thats almost entirely main quests. I still got 2 saga endings left to finish. This is a very long game when compared to other non-openworld games https://howlongtobeat.com/#search1

Best part is that i have enjoyed every moment so far. There is enough new things to  keep interest and story is compelling.
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,049 Valuable Player
    I've been running with gfx setting HIGH and resolution one above center, and it's been fine so far. Until last night where I finished the (last?) quest where you're this little guy in the bar fighting in the arena. It ends with you getting the last sword on the shelf. Anywho, the scene where you fight behind the band ran TERRIBLE. Massive stutter when I was facing in the direction of the band and the tavern behind them. Whenever I could, I moved to face the other way and it would run well.

I've also been pushed into the yellow force field wall that pops up when you fight several times now where I got stuck.

And I wanna reiterate that I feel the game does a shitty job of telling me WHY my parry swing didn't work. Good games lets you know what you did wrong, so you feel like you know how to do better next time. I've been "WTF did I do wrong?!" soooo many times. Super frustrating.

The last bit has my verdict down to a 7/10 game now :(
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb