New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asgard's Wrath I deleted my hero sword that you upgrade. I've tried a lot, I cannot get it back!

KorbenMyManKorbenMyMan Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited October 18 in Games and Apps
I just killed the first baddies that had throwing axes.  After looting a bunch of new weapon types, I equipped 1 axe in each hand, but the hero sword did not go to my satchel inventory.  I cannot find it anywhere except on the blacksmith during the crafting menu, it is floating infront of the mini hero.  When I switch to hero and grab the sword it works like normal but of course I cannot place it in neither left nor right sheath, nor my satchel.  I was able to upgrade it a few times because i had the mats but when I go to play the normal progression mode as my hero, the sword is still missing from my satchel and my player.

Comments

• JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 262
    Nexus 6
    edited October 19
    It should be in your inventory under 'hero gear' not weapons. It might also be attached to your back?? There are two slots for weapons back there 
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 3,691 Valuable Player
    JeremyC85 said:
    It should be in your inventory under 'hero gear' not weapons. It might also be attached to your back?? There are two slots for weapons back there 

Once thought I'd lost my flying axe - and found it under hero gear - just like you said. So far I have not experienced errors in the game, although there's bound to be many in a game this size. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"