cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Going To Play On Halloween..?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steam's Halloween Sale starts on 28th October and the Rift Halloween Sale started the other day.

For me it's going to be:

Dreadhalls (as usual lol)
Alien Isolation VR Mod
Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted VR

And I might squeeze in a bit of Doom 3 BFG VR Mod too if I get time and have enough clean underwear to change into after playing those 3 games above. 😄
59 REPLIES 59

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
I bought this game last year - or was it 2017? So far not me, not my 11-year old son (who finished Five Nights at Freddy's VR with few problems) nor some of the other kids from his class - so far none have entered the mansion  o:)

But there's been a lot of peeping at the carpet just inside  o:)

I've nearly gone inside. Then I started thinking, what could I possibly gain from going inside? Why would I go inside?  :#

This year I feel fit - might put 1 foot on the carpet! 

https://youtu.be/0RZY3WbFogM

Love the reviews  ❤️ >:)

"The most unpleasant experience of my life. 10/10"

"Most intensive experience i had playing anything, almost ♥♥♥♥ my self several times during the few minutes that i can play this before going to bed to have nightmares, fortunately i have a baby in the house so diapers is not a issue.
You are thinking now...what a ♥♥♥♥♥, im not affraid of anything...the only answer i have for you...you have been warned!"

"Best horror game or experience I have played in the genre. Though this experiences is short it makes up in quality for the price, Graphics are A1 it's so immersive that you feel like you actually in the house."

"
Affected: The Manor has to be the best VR horror game made it is so well done and is absolutely scary it's just amazing. There are so many and I mean MANY absolute ♥♥♥♥ horror games out there but this one is the needle in the haystack a gem in the mine baby!"

"This game has the most immersive sound and graphics I have ever seen inside VR yet. Unfortunately, the game or experience however you put it, is RIDICULOUSLY scary. It has great tension like a chair in a room and paranormal activity, has better scares then paranormal activity, and you feel completely helpless when your flashlight goes out. 
I seriously ♥♥♥♥ my pants, and I only made it .3 hours so far.
Gonna have to go to walmart for some brown pants before I continue."

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'll be playing LA Noire flat screen, but I might wear a witches hat while I'm playing.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
As horrific as it sounds. I think this year we're going to play let's all turn-up at Snowdog's place and clean him out of beers, food etc. Ok with that snowy? At least you'll get the "help wanted" with 5 Nights.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
And @Shadowmask72 has promised to turn up in his witches outfit and I'll be in my zombie nurse outfit 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm hosting a Horror VR party for Halloween. I have several lined up:
  • 5 Nights at Freddy's
  • Elevator Ritual
  • Affected the Manor
  • Face Your Fears
  • Ritchie's Plan Experience (Horror Mode)
  • Dreadhalls

I actually purchased "Doors of Silence" yesterday in preparation for the party. But I issued a Refund request because it is not a very good horror experience.

I'll be scanning the Oculus Store one more time for anything new I can add.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As horrific as it sounds. I think this year we're going to play let's all turn-up at Snowdog's place and clean him out of beers, food etc. Ok with that snowy? At least you'll get the "help wanted" with 5 Nights.

Well that won't take long, I'm not drinking anymore so got no beer anywhere near my flat  😄

Plus I have Georgie Porgie, my guard cat! She's bloody viscous  B)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zenbane said:

I'm hosting a Horror VR party for Halloween. I have several lined up:
  • 5 Nights at Freddy's
  • Elevator Ritual
  • Affected the Manor
  • Face Your Fears
  • Ritchie's Plan Experience (Horror Mode)
  • Dreadhalls

I actually purchased "Doors of Silence" yesterday in preparation for the party. But I issued a Refund request because it is not a very good horror experience.

I'll be scanning the Oculus Store one more time for anything new I can add.

Get Monstrum if you haven't got it already. It's procedurally generated so will be different every time someone plays.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I just bought Face Your Fears 2. Going to check out Monstrum as well!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Just screamed my arse off in Story Mode with Face Your Fears 2. Going to give my anxiety a break and try Monstrum tomorrow.