cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Going To Play On Halloween..?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steam's Halloween Sale starts on 28th October and the Rift Halloween Sale started the other day.

For me it's going to be:

Dreadhalls (as usual lol)
Alien Isolation VR Mod
Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted VR

And I might squeeze in a bit of Doom 3 BFG VR Mod too if I get time and have enough clean underwear to change into after playing those 3 games above. 😄
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

DarkDays is a great escape room type scarefest! played it about 10 months ago, and thought it was really quite good. free too IIRC!

I loved that game! Really spooky in places!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Remember getting a new awesome game and at work you're thinking "I can't wait to get home and play my new game!!" ? 

50% of me says that about Kobold - I'd really love to play Kobold - but 50% of me is saying I'd be some sort of psycho with ultra-masochistic tendencies to listen to my other half - because no sane person looks forward to be playing Kobold, lol... Kobold feels like an awesome adventure game ... unfortunately with some pure capsaicin added here'n there  :#   

Image result for Pure Capsaicin

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
BTW, never got to play this title, I wonder if it still would be this scary today... But could be awesome for the kids or my Grandmother  >:)  (yup, that was a joke :blush: )

https://youtu.be/tORUz00QWao

Touch has been added, and it's 80% off right now - just $0.99:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/899832023465705/?locale=en_US

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had Boogeyman for ages, the second one too, but I haven't had a chance to play them yet.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

snowdog said:

I've had Boogeyman for ages, the second one too, but I haven't had a chance to play them yet.

Yeah, said that to my friends about Affected The Manor and Kobold too!  😄 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought Kobold the other day and have added that to my list too. Am definitely going to play all of those. Might go for the Boogeyman games too if I have time.

Monstrum is also awesome and great for parties because it's procedurally generated so will be different for each person, and it's reduced to peanuts in the Halloween Steam Sale.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

snowdog said:

I bought Kobold the other day and have added that to my list too. Am definitely going to play all of those. Might go for the Boogeyman games too if I have time.

Monstrum is also awesome and great for parties because it's procedurally generated so will be different for each person, and it's reduced to peanuts in the Halloween Steam Sale.

It's really embarrassing - I'm a grown up man - I've watched tons of horror movies - so yesterday I said to myself "I'm going to play Kobold tonight!"  o:) But I only got to the second door in the house - where the small hand imprint suddenly appears on the glass - like the hand imprint of a child's ghost (and you hear faint voice from a child) - and I couldn't get myself to go in, or check out what's further up the stairs  :#

Maybe if I turn on all lights in my play space, play some soothing background music and have some company? "Son sit here and do your homework, while I check ... something...")

Btw, I'm extremely busy tonight - could you *cough!* check out if it's safe to go upstairs (2nd and 3rd floors, and higher if possible)? :blush:  You've seen Eli - Kobold must be a piece of cake!  😄 Then again, if you say it's safe - would I be able to trust you?  😉

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Call of duty modern warfare. No scary shit thx
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Awesome to see so many folks checking out spooky stuff in VR!

I'm a scaredy-cat, so I'll stick to Luigi's Mansion 3 tonight. Gooigi is my spirit animal. 

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I’ll be watching the new teminator tonight........ that might be a scary experience.
WAAAGH!