cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debug error?

Snackdubbz
Honored Guest
idk why this happens but this error code keeps popping up even when i click abort, retry, and ignore. Also, i have uninstalled oculus and reinstalled it 3 times all ready. If I could get help it would be appreciated sflwpkhhiv6e.png 
16 REPLIES 16

Nickonnes
Honored Guest
I have the same error as well and got it around the same time as this post was made. Have done the same steps. Would appreciate help as well: oek3s80ra79t.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am also having the same problem too since beginning of October 2019. Wonder if this is caused by any one of the Window update. Oculus support please help!

JPCH
Honored Guest
I am having the same error starting two days ago and I have not used Oculus in the last month. Oculus support please help!

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
You probably need to contact Oculus support and start a ticket.  Good luck and I hope you get this sorted out ok.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

victortwd
Honored Guest
Any updates? I have the same error. Tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ but didn't work

RandyMagnum007
Honored Guest
I reformatted my hard drive and after the reinstall I started receiving the same exact errors. Did a full reinstall of oculus and of visuall c++ and still receiving the error.

Fixed!!!

Right after I made this post I thought to myself "I uninstalled but I didn't remove anything after."
This time, after uninstalling, I went through and deleted the Oculus folders and cleaned the registry using CCleaner. If you're not familiar with it, it is a safe way to "keep house" on your computer. I've been using it for years.
I digress: After cleaning out all traces of Oculus software from my pc, I reinstalled Oculus and no longer receive this error.

Scratch that, the error came back

Villeneuve27
Honored Guest
I have same issue. Is there a patch in the works? It seems like this is a common problem

RandyMagnum007
Honored Guest

I have same issue. Is there a patch in the works? It seems like this is a common problem

Check my post and give it a try. Worked for me.

Nevermind! It came back

Tsukay0921
Honored Guest
I had same error, and I could clear problem according to following topics.
It was caused by Trendmicro  in my case.
I reccomend you to try this before re install.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/81884/visual-c-error-after-latest-oculus-update-deb...