New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Black Friday deal

RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,780 Valuable Player
edited November 3 in General
Anyone know if Oculus Quest is going to be on sale too?
Edit: I just saw that they don't know what Oculus plans are regarding the Oculus Quest.

Comments

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,780 Valuable Player
    Anyone going to get a Rift S? Usually this forum is a bit more active when it comes to sales.
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 3,982 Valuable Player
    Nope, not going to have two lcd hmds - not even going for the Quest, at least not before (Link) reviews have arrived. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,780 Valuable Player
    edited November 4
    RuneSR2 said:
    Nope, not going to have two lcd hmds - not even going for the Quest, at least not before (Link) reviews have arrived. 
    Thought some people would have been all over this.
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 2,119 Valuable Player
    I doubt it. Quest games have never been on sale yet.
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,870 Valuable Player
    Perhaps they might run a sale on Quest when they have the new Link available.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 2,119 Valuable Player
    dburne said:
    Perhaps they might run a sale on Quest when they have the new Link available.
    I think sales will come when the sales of quest slow down enough but I wont be sad if it doesnt happen soon. Strong non discounted sales is great for vr.