cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath: the most awesome VR game ever? Reviews & impressions!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Only 2 days left  ❤️ I think most of the screenshots below are from September 5, but I didn't notice them before today - click to enlarge a screenshot:

cxfbwgm3ddyb.jpgc97q5swddbfq.jpgy8p5jdvtc0m1.jpg5r7dyo2cghlt.jpg
shirm9aoyiv4.jpgi9pwayd5nd6l.jpglcnbwbs0qfcl.jpg39mg7kmetfq6.jpgfg07chbkj5em.jpg9wws5benescc.jpgcer3hs00q51u.jpgduuflf22i4qw.jpghag6rixer1d2.jpgs0bst7th4hx6.jpgp1rocpt70djs.jpgmpdmhrpvco3f.jpgkjl94fprnqe4.jpgmwtax7sumsm8.jpgum6zy5l9yjkb.jpgw0j8km6nqhpt.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

263 REPLIES 263

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
deleted

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer

Zejch said:

You have no problem with throwing coins into cups? Coins fall into the cup, but Knut does not count them.

Are you throwing the coins directly into the cup? You need to let them bounce off the table once before they fall into the cup.

Zejch
Protege

Litespeed said:

Zejch said:

You have no problem with throwing coins into cups? Coins fall into the cup, but Knut does not count them.

Are you throwing the coins directly into the cup? You need to let them bounce off the table once before they fall into the cup.

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!!! Damn it! I get it.) Thank you.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

snowdog said:

Just bought Asgard's Wrath and given it a quick go. Fucking hell. This is so far in a completely different class compared to anything else that Oculus have released. Amazing.

Just done the missions to get my sword so far and exited that part of the dungeon.

I was tempted to carry on playing but my gammy leg and my dodgy back prevent me from playing standing games for too long which is a bit of a bugger.

I am hoping this game can be played seated?

saami81
Rising Star

dburne said:

snowdog said:

Just bought Asgard's Wrath and given it a quick go. Fucking hell. This is so far in a completely different class compared to anything else that Oculus have released. Amazing.

Just done the missions to get my sword so far and exited that part of the dungeon.

I was tempted to carry on playing but my gammy leg and my dodgy back prevent me from playing standing games for too long which is a bit of a bugger.

I am hoping this game can be played seated?

I have played 37 hours. All seated. Get a chair without armrests and you are good to go.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok good to know, thanks. I will pull the trigger now.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

Zejch said:

You have to bounce the coins into the cup. That's the mistake I made when I first played it. I don't know if that's the case with you.

Edit: Someone answered already. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer
@MowTin I got a message you avenged my death a few days ago. Thank you very much.   🙂

MowTin
Expert Trustee

Litespeed said:

@MowTin I got a message you avenged my death a few days ago. Thank you very much.   🙂

LOL, you're welcome. I just need a couple more seeds to finish revitalizing the entire tree. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
First patch should be out Nov 13 - in 3 days:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/du77ya/asgards_wrath_patch_1_will_be_released_on/

I wonder if it'll require at least 150GB of free space... For now I've not encountered any errors, not sure I'm patching anything - unless a TAA switch has been included... 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"