cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Oculus Go game beta testing needed

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
Hi, can you test my new game?  For free, of course.

It is in beta, and I need testers to give me feedback.

Game Title:  HOPPY ANIMALS

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5vjlO-YQKk&t=3s

Game Description:  Hoppy Animals is a third person platformer game (a bit like Super Mario) set in a remarkably stunning and explorable 3D candy world (a bit like the candy world in the movie Wreck-It Ralph). Characters can run, jump, attack and talk (voiced over).

You can control with touchpad, gamepad, or Gear VR/Oculus Go Controller. It should work for both Gear VR and Oculus Go.

If you are interested, please send me a message.

Tony
vg6u22kz9eav.png

hshy2h843rat.png

9qy23euc4qnu.png

14 REPLIES 14

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
@CrashFu , by the way.  Bully Bull is literally as his name says, a bully.  There are couple characters in the Candy Town that would have told you that he was trouble, but talking to them was optional, so you probably didn't talk to them.  LOL

CrashFu
Consultant

@CrashFu , by the way.  Bully Bull is literally as his name says, a bully.  There are couple characters in the Candy Town that would have told you that he was trouble, but talking to them was optional, so you probably didn't talk to them.  LOL

Makes sense.  Is he supposed to say something before he attacks the player, though?  Like, I got to his farm, he asked me to catch the crows.. after catching the last one it just updated my objective to "find Bully Bull"  and I happened to find him on top of the windmill... and then he just starts attacking the instant I jump up there?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
@CrashFu , good point.  He should say something.  I'll fix that.

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
@CrashFu
Remember the Hoppy Animals game? I'm finally back to my game, and I've made some big revisions.

I have fixed many of the points you mentioned, including
- The knight statue has better surface now, instead of looking like a solid orange color.
- Bully Bull now says something before he attacks.  Also in a previous scene someone will say Bully Bull being kind of a nasty fellow. This way it's not so strange that Bully Bull suddenly attacks the main character.
- Yes, you can push some NPC's off edges, but it won't cause any problems. They will just die.
- Projectiles are now slower and slightly easier to dodge.
- A big change is the locomotion. Many people found using the Go Controller like a joystick not as easy, so I changed it. Please let me know if you find locomotion easy.

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
This game has just been approved for releasing in the Oculus Store.  Release date:  August 13, 2020.