cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus, Please reset my Store Account.

QVR-Dude
Protege
I'm trying every possible way to get the Oculus store too allow me to make a purchase and now it says this:

GraphQL server responded with error 2078076: We've noticed unusual
payment activity on your account and for your security, payments have
been disabled. Please contact support for assistance.

Oculus support, PLEASE do what is needed to fix this!  I still haven't gotten a response for my ticket, and nothing I try has worked!
Please call me direct: 305-393-0899
Getting desperate

26 REPLIES 26

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Hi @DiTaker88. This is something for which you will need to contact Oculus support directly in order to resolve. You can open up a support ticket here: https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/

CorpoWarrior
Honored Guest
Same issue, can't purchase games , apparently purchasing an oculus game is considered unusual
here what was done so far 
1. PIN number change - 3 times
2. Cookies cleaned and browser history - 1 time
3. Veryfication on mobile and PC - 2 times 
4. Veryfication paypal account with paypal support - 1 time ( and working)
5. Veryfication with my bank - 2 time ( working )

I had the same issue with buying oculus quest , i just bought it somewhere else, so what about games , i can't buy oculus games anywere eslse ( or can i ? )

Is there any way to resolve this issue ? 

Jacksonx76
Honored Guest
Same issue here.... if this is not fixed in one Week for me, the Quest goes back to the store and im gone with it.... Witout games it is useless. 

And i got 2 Friends with the same issue. When you google, a lot of people have this problem...

Shafeelme
Honored Guest
same exact thing with me... put in a ticket.. hopefully it works or else I need to get a new account and re buy some stuff 😞

Shafeelme
Honored Guest
All because I canceled an order for oculus rift because it wasn't going to get here before chirstmas time

Just_Afro
Honored Guest
same issue her, I canceled a game for uculus quest and now I can't buy anything

GreedyPepper
Honored Guest
me too i canceled a game on accident and now... i can't get it back 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same issue with my brand new Quest, first it didn't let me add a payment method, but then I added a PayPal (which worked), and then it had the unusual payment error. I've sent a ticket to Oculus, but it think the reason its not letting me purchase anything is because I've gone through hell trying to get an Quest for about a month and a half and maybe it considers that "unusual".

xXxReubenxXx
Honored Guest

Unison124 said:

I had the same problem

how did u fix it

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
I think a lot of the Quests functions are in the cloud.  The problem is at their end.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?