cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pistol Whip gameplay

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Just saw this--a full level of Pistol Whip gameplay. Looks pretty damn cool, kind of like an interactive music video featuring John Wick!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
82 REPLIES 82

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Hmm, always had a feeling this was a game made for girls, lol:

https://youtu.be/3z4GGc1zYXg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

nalex66
MVP
MVP
ehy9eeb3zzk7.gif

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

nalex66 said:

ehy9eeb3zzk7.gif

The game does feel like eating candy, I usual get enough after about 20 minutes 😉 

To my surprise, none of my sons cared for the game and my 7 year old explained "you can only shoot and duck", lol. He then insisted on playing Job Simulator. And watching his 4 years older brother getting scared trying the halloween dlc in Five Nights at Freddy's.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
This is probably my favorite song in the game - and the song where the bass level is like night and day using CV1 and Index - but I'm sure Rift-S and Quest would be *much* worse than Index - so do love the CV1 😉

https://youtu.be/8JfQVmfOhx4

In short, if the bass isn't very deep there's something very wrong with you VR sound solution  B) (Just watched the video wearing my $500 Sony headphones with 40 mm drivers and they indeed sound like - CV1! At least for the bass) 

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Something tells me Pistol Whip is much more popular on Quest compared to PCVR - today's numbers of ratings:

Rifts: 135 ratings.
Steam: 217 ratings.
Quest: 679 ratings. 

That's 92% more Quest ratings compared to all PCVR ratings. To make a rating you'll need to purchase the game, thus a logical assumption may be that the game is selling a lot better on Quest than PCVR. Also considering that even though Quest may have sold well (400K), there're probably 10 times more PCVR hmds sold since 2016 (like about 4 mill, although many may not be active). 

Wildt
Consultant
Just bought it and spent an hour going through all the levels on normal. I think I already had more fun than my entire Asgards Wrath playthrough :smile:

I think my lower back and thighs want a serious word with me tomorrow though. :tired_face:

Didn't see any of the usual suspects on my friends leaderboards. @Zenbane did you buy it on Steam?
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I bought it on the Oculus Store. I noticed that my friend's list was empty as well. Maybe that's a "pending feature" lol

Wildt
Consultant
Score only registers when you finish the level. Maybe that's the issue? ?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
lol - I finished at least 2 levels. Including the Hard mode one where I dual wielded. I'll check again.

Wildt
Consultant
Maybe some modifiers void the leaderboard entry. I havent read up on the rules as all.