cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pistol Whip gameplay

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Just saw this--a full level of Pistol Whip gameplay. Looks pretty damn cool, kind of like an interactive music video featuring John Wick!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
82 REPLIES 82

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Wildt said:

Maybe some modifiers void the leaderboard entry. I havent read up on the rules as all.

Just curious - you're playing this on the Reverb or CV1? Actually Reverb may be able to provide solid 90 fps, and I think tracking will be fine.
Playing it some more this evening, it's growing on me - dual wielding does make it more fun, even if the score is 25% reduced...  

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Wildt
Consultant
Playing on the CV1
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Wildt
Consultant
Bloody 'ell it's agony tying my shoe laces today :weary:

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Someone loves the CV1 more than Quest  B)

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/dusivu/i_have_to_say_cv1_is_still_better_than_the_quest/

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Wildt
Consultant
And with a proper TPcast setup it's even better ?

saami81
Rising Star
Im on the edge of buying this game. Scoreboards are always good to make game last longer. How is modding? Can you mod this game like Beat saber? Playing custom songs?

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Is this an aim assist game?  I see some gameplay and I doubt people can pull off those shots.

I'm not getting it because I'm still really enjoying Asgard's Wrath even after I beat it finishing up sidequests and secret dungeons. Love this game.

Also, Stormland is coming out and even if Stormland wasn't there I would next play Borderland or Doctor Who. Nice to have so many choices. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Aim Assist is on by default, but you can remove it via the in-game menu, similar to the options available in Beat Saber (e.g. Ghost Notes).

Wildt
Consultant
Even though aim assist is on, you still get awarded for precision. The less aim assist has to help, the higher the score. 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Looked at the game and thought John Wick at first. Watched Norm from Tested playing it and thought not John Wick.