Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal Episode III trailer - reviews - impressions

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Looks great as always - arrives in 2 days - Nov 21:

https://youtu.be/BLG5Bgwe6J8

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

13 REPLIES 13

PluckeyOne
Protege
Cool

MowTin
Expert Trustee
This like some kind of VR golden era. We have new HMDs and tons of new games. Too many games to play them all. I couldn't be happier. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

MowTin said:

This like some kind of VR golden era. We have new HMDs and tons of new games. Too many games to play them all. I couldn't be happier. 

Agreed - I try to annoy some of my non-VR pancake-loving friends to the best of my ability now by sending info about Alyx o:) , and one just wrote to me that he might be interested in VR if there was more high-quality content. I think that's a great answer showing that few of the VR diamonds are known in the pancake world. It's also quite sad, but fact is we have so much content that it's impossible for me to keep up and play everything I'd like to play - instead I have to choose carefully. But Vader is high on the list - and I suppose it's done in 45 min  B)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

PluckeyOne
Protege
I’d be surprised if VI 3 is 45 minutes long given the length of the other two. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice! I still have to pick up Episode II , so will just grab em both.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

I’d be surprised if VI 3 is 45 minutes long given the length of the other two. 

It's probably just me taking too much time to finish games, pretty sure it took me 45 min to complete Episode I, but I did spend some time enjoying the art and textures ::blush:  

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
No way, I didn't expect this so soon!  🙂
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

falken76
Expert Consultant
I might get this one, the other two seem lame if you just fight droids.  This looks good though.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Nice review:

"We were lucky enough to play through Episode III last week and found it to be, for the most part, a very rewarding Star Wars experience. Take those showdowns with Vader, the TIE Fighter, and so forth, for instance: Because this is already part three, the game assumes you know what you’re doing, and lets you tackle those however you see fit. Want to just use the Force? You can do that. Want to only use your lightsaber? That works too. A bit of both or maybe picking up something from around your environment? By all means. It’s a fairly personalized experience depending on what kind of Force user you want to be."
https://io9.gizmodo.com/vader-immortal-episode-iii-will-make-you-look-at-star-w-1839898770