cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Gift Games

Anonymous
Not applicable
How the heck do I send Oculus Go games as a gift to my parents?
30 REPLIES 30

Digikid1
Consultant

There seriously needs to be a petition to have gifting in the Oculus store. It is beyond stupid that this has not been implemented.this is where  co-op and multiplayer experiences thrive. 

What hilarious is that you think petitions work. They don’t sadly. 

SideshowHalfer
Honored Guest
Grooooooan... talking about leaving millions on the table. Tell any friend that is an investor and get them to start complaining. Grandmas everywhere are just waiting to buy VR games for their babies.

j_walterswartz
Explorer
Holiday season, The Quest selling like hotcakes, Quest Link launched,  and still.... no gifting system. Insane. Imagine all the sales a co-op game like Stormland alone would generate.

DrakTheDrake
Explorer
It has been two years. There is no excuse for this. What the actual hell?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still nothing 😞

Digikid1
Consultant

ReniLuce said:

Still nothing 😞

It will never happen.  Give it up.

rod_reilly
Honored Guest
My grandson in Scotland has an Oculus Quest he has given up on since I could not gift him games, and didn't want to add my credit/debit/Paypal details to his account.  Gift cards would increase the user base for sure.  Please make it happen Oculus people.  Thanks!

w_benjamin
Adventurer
Use a Paypal account to gift him funds for games.
You set one up and he sets one up.
Then it's a simple transfer between accounts.

stonecraftarts
Explorer
I add my disgruntled voice to those above.Occulus, get with the times please. Store credits or store gift cards!, c'mon people how hard can it be; Applebees has gift cards!

DynastyRojo
Honored Guest
Still No gift cards???  I cant use a visa or MC gift card because it keep saying zip code invalid!  How are we suppose to give gifts to kids who own this device if there is no gift cards that will work!!  This is so frustrating!!