cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal: Entire Trilogy

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm about halfway done with Episode 3, and overall I am very pleased with this trilogy. While Episode 2 was probably the weakest of the 3 experience (mostly due to the slight redundancy in the gameplay), Episodes 1 and 3 feel rather epic.

I really love the visuals and battle sequences in Episode 3. Being able to use a variety of combat tactics between the Saber and the Force (you can use the Force with both hands!) is very cool for a Jedi enthusiast.

This would probably play better as a complete experience, and newcomers to Quest will get to enjoy that easily. For us early adopters, having to drag out the 3-part episodes likely felt a bit lackluster. But in the end I am not disappointed one bit. I hope to see more from this studio!

My Oculus Quest is really starting to overtake my Rift CV1 in terms of regular use. While I love PCVR, it's hard to get away from the freedom that the Quest provides. And now that I am using the Top Strap mod for the Quest, lengthier gamplays are possible without enduring much discomfort from its weight.

Anyone else pleased with Vader Immortal Trilogy overall?
23 REPLIES 23

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I bought Ep3 today, and will probably try to play it tonight on Quest Link (if I can get my audio sorted out).

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I didn't even finish Episode 2. Good to hear that 3 is better although some reviews on the Oculus store beg to differ. I agree the full package would be beneficial for about £15.99.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

I was waiting for 3 before buying 2, just to make it a bigger experience, so that's what I just did!
Total price doesn't seem too bad to me, even if you think of the 3 as a single game. And a lower priced bundle is bound to be available before too long.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was waiting for 3 before buying 2, just to make it a bigger experience, so that's what I just did!
Total price doesn't seem too bad to me, even if you think of the 3 as a single game. And a lower priced bundle is bound to be available before too long.

I did the same today as well.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Well there goes more money I didnt realize that elisode 3 was out.....
WAAAGH!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Just beat it. Very cool battle sequences, and this Dojo is my favorite of the 3.

You can do it all in this Dojo:
  • Dual wield light sabers
  • Dual wield force use
  • Dual wield blasters
  • Fight Storm Troopers

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess I'm in the minority because I found all the episodes to be pretty terrible and boring. The dojo is great and worth the $10 all on its own, and the Ep. III dojo is by far the best though there were some bugs that the other didn't have. So I'm not upset with my purchase but the main story feels like you are just standing on a conveyor belt the whole time. And its so repetitive. I won't spoil the ending but obviously you fight Vader and it basically is just like watching a cutscene. As far as I'm concerned its just a waste of the Star Wars license.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

I won't spoil the ending but obviously you fight Vader and it basically is just like watching a cutscene. 

Thanks for spoiling the ending.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

keeperofkeys
Protege
Just bought Quest and this was my first game play Just started Ep 1 and I’m blown away. Graphics are very good. Problem is I like my VR world better than the real world. Lol