cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link is amazing!!

JoeyC132
Protege
I am more than impressed with the Oculus link. Runs great on my older computer (i7 3770k with gtx1060) and setup was so easy. I purchased a generic 6ft usb c 10gbps cable from Fred Meyer, which works but I think I will need at least a 10ft or 15ft. I didn't think it would work considering the Rift S wasn't able to recognize my 3.0 usb port because of driver issues. The link connected with ease and the games run very good for me. Thank you Oculus and I am looking forward to playing Stormland and Asgard's Wrath. 
12 REPLIES 12

N0cturnalW0lf
Protege
The Link connection is working well for me (only problem I had was solved by unplugging and plugging in again). I'm using a uGreen 5 metre usb 3.0 extension cable and a 1m usb 3.0 type A to C Syncwire cable. It may not be elegant but it is still less cable than a separate usb and video cable. need some headset cable management though

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am not really sure how, but I finally got my Link working solid yesterday and spent much of the day gaming with it in a  couple of my combat flight sims which are pretty demanding. I was surprised by the experience I was getting with the Quest through Link. I still at least currently would prefer my Rift S for those flight sims, but there is good potential with this Link and Quest.

jayhawk
Superstar

enigma01 said:

Error_666 said:

Think this post needs flagging removing and the users account suspending? Seriously what is the point in posting this?

Name says a lot. Wasn't loved much.