cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hp Reverb sale

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Hp is selling their Reverb for a further 15 percent off for black friday. Only £437 for 100 hours only 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

24 REPLIES 24

mach1ne
Explorer
I don't see it on the site...still £514.80...ignore that, you have to enter the code HPBLACK

kojack
MVP
MVP
No discount in Aus and that code didn't work, so it's $999au. (about £523)
😞

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Techy111
MVP
MVP

kojack said:

No discount in Aus and that code didn't work, so it's $999au. (about £523)
😞

Contact HP @kojack and get them to honour the price.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Can't believe that HP are selling the HP Reverb for £437 when you enter the e-voucher code on the HP store. Sale ends soon though.

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=6KP43EA&opt=ABB&sel=ACC

kojack
MVP
MVP
The best I can find is 5% off ($49au) using the code XOI5.

On US Amazon the Reverb Pro is $599us and ships to Australia, but the consumer Reverb is $639.99us and doesn't ship here. Both are listed as sold by and ships from amazon.com, so why is the pro cheaper and ships international while the consumer one doesn't? A bit too suspicious (possible older stock?). Plus that's still way more than the HP US store is charging.

On AU Amazon, the best they have is the old HP WMR headset.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Personally I would not take any WMR headset even if they were free.  Sorry but I can just not help myself sometimes, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

kevinw729
Honored Visionary

TomCgcmfc said:

Personally I would not take any WMR headset even if they were free.  Sorry but I can just not help myself sometimes, lol!

Understood - but it seems that Odyssey+ and Reverb are seeing interest from the new VR buyers looking to get ready for the March HLA launch, and rumors of more Valve content. Looking at money into their PC build-out rather than splurging on a INDEX. It will be fascinating to see if Rift-S also benefits from this uplift?
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ya, I guess time will tell mate.  I kinda doubt that this will save and raise the WMR decline, but who knows?
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I've been switching between the Index and Reverb recently and the difference is quite substantial (in terms of weight, visual clarity and controls). If only the Index controllers worked with the Reverb without loads of fiddling about and external trackers. Or HP made their own controllers that were better than the standard WMR ones.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.