cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Store down ? GraphQL server responded with error 1353028

Lord_SymbioS
Honored Guest
Hi, I cannot buy cyber monday pack on both browser via Pc or Oculus app on Android. I get the following error after entering my PIN : GraphQL server responded with error 1353028: Un incident est survenu et votre paiement n’a pas pu être finalisé. Cette transaction ne vous a pas été facturée. Veuillez réessayer plus tard.
6 REPLIES 6

Lord_SymbioS
Honored Guest
I can Add that on my Quest I don't have access to home, store, library, there is only the browser that is working. Same issue as here : https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/76453/quest-wont-load-home-library-store-or-tv

AceHack
Honored Guest
I’m having same issue.

Suet210
Explorer
Same problem here. I opened a ticket.

kirkmatthewbailey
Honored Guest
Same problem here

Lord_SymbioS
Honored Guest
For information, I did a factory reset on the Quest and I get back home & library, but still unable to buy in the store (from Quest, Smartphone and PC Browser). I tried to buy a free game it was OK, but for the CyberMonday pack there is the same error.

Lord_SymbioS
Honored Guest
For information, Sounds like the Cybermonday pack (oculus essentials) has been modified (Dead and buried II has been removed) and now I can buy the pack. All is working now (except all my saves in Beat Saber that was deleted during the factory reset !)