cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal: Entire Trilogy

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm about halfway done with Episode 3, and overall I am very pleased with this trilogy. While Episode 2 was probably the weakest of the 3 experience (mostly due to the slight redundancy in the gameplay), Episodes 1 and 3 feel rather epic.

I really love the visuals and battle sequences in Episode 3. Being able to use a variety of combat tactics between the Saber and the Force (you can use the Force with both hands!) is very cool for a Jedi enthusiast.

This would probably play better as a complete experience, and newcomers to Quest will get to enjoy that easily. For us early adopters, having to drag out the 3-part episodes likely felt a bit lackluster. But in the end I am not disappointed one bit. I hope to see more from this studio!

My Oculus Quest is really starting to overtake my Rift CV1 in terms of regular use. While I love PCVR, it's hard to get away from the freedom that the Quest provides. And now that I am using the Top Strap mod for the Quest, lengthier gamplays are possible without enduring much discomfort from its weight.

Anyone else pleased with Vader Immortal Trilogy overall?
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for spoiling the ending.

I'm not stupid. Its called Vader Immortal.  All of the promotional material, trailers, and reviews show you fighting Vader. If that wasn't obvious enough, at the end of the second episode you are literally told that you now have to go fight Vader.

From the official trailer:

pdvorgldc7tn.jpg

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I'm not stupid. Its called Vader Immortal.  All of the promotional material, trailers, and reviews show you fighting Vader. If that wasn't obvious enough, at the end of the second episode you are literally told that you now have to go fight Vader.

There was still no telling exactly what the actual ending would be. So you did spoil the literal ending, regardless of what trailers and reviews show. Just  because the trailers show you fighting Vader doesn't mean that everyone knew that this would be the exact ending. It's possible that you could have fought Vader halfway through, and then moved on to another ending, etc.

Let's move on now. You don't like the game, you talked about the ending. Great. No need to derail.

saami81
Rising Star
I just bough episodes 2 and 3. They were both on sale. Previous price was 9.99, but now you could buy them at 7.95.

Anonymous
Not applicable
As a Jedi I'm in favour of all this. I'm one of the many people that has put Jedi as my religion in the last few UK Censuses 😄

A few years back I went with my brother (big Star Wars fan) to the Star Wars exhibition on London.
We were queing for the Jedi training experience and I asked the attendant...in full Jedi get-up... is this the queue for Starfleet Acadamy?', he didn't even smile

MattC2510
Explorer
just started episode 2 but im really tall or floating in the air, somethings not right.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MattC2510 said:

just started episode 2 but im really tall or floating in the air, somethings not right.

That's the power of the force
😛

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I just played episode 3 and it was just terrible. I felt it was the worst of all the 3 games. I enjoyed the first. The second was meh. The third is garbage. 

To be specific, there was scenes where it just felt like the same enemy was coming at you over and over again. And the light saber fight wasn't anywhere near as good as the one in the first game. 

It's like it was made by a team with no VR experience at all. 

The dojos are cool so it's worth the money for that. Outside of the first game the rest feels like a VR "experience" game. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
You need to be a diehard Star Wars fan to enjoy these imho.  I’m a Trekkie and unfortunately good Star Trek games are kinda lacking.  Bridge Crew is pretty so-so for me.

Having said that I do enjoy SW episode 1, especially on the Quest cross buy.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable
I enjoyed all three, ran through them a couple of times.
However they are really experiences rather than games imho.