cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A first look at Galaxy Forces VR

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
Coming to Oculus Home soon. Hope some of you will like it.

https://youtu.be/RdoMIts8s-Y

The trailer video also exist on the game website in full 60 FPS.
http://www.galaxy-forces-vr.com/
26 REPLIES 26

bigmike20vt
Visionary
are you on about the dude who posted the review on the oculus store... if so ignore him, he does not know what he is on about 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

are you on about the dude who posted the review on the oculus store... if so ignore him, he does not know what he is on about 😉

No 😉 Although that was a nice review. Found the above video on Steam  B)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Chazmeister
Rising Star
It's basically Thrust in VR then?

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
Yes, but it's more than 2 colors 🙂
  • 25 Race and 30 Mission levels
  • Global hi-scores with replay
  • Interactive music
It's a full game, not an "experience", 10 hours of gameplay, not counting nailing any of the 21 achievements. 
It works great in VR.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
So you gave away like 10 or 20 copies, and only @bigmike20vt had the courtesy to write a review.  That's not really nice of all the others getting the game for free. Of course you can't buy good reviews, but it would be great to get more honest reviews, even from persons who didn't like the game a lot, but keeping quiet isn't going to help any devs making ends meet. 2c.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
Keep a look out on Black Friday, this game will be $1!

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
Major update in v1.40 live now. Touch controller support added for a steering option called "Point motion". I didn't do it at first because I didn't believe in it, but it works rather well after getting used to. At least it's much easier for beginners now but a master will still be faster with the old gamepad type steering.

It's a first step in porting the game to the Oculus Go, where the only option is to support the original Go controller since not many people have another controller.