cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Join Multiplayer (Drop Dead)

Rojoryu
Honored Guest
My girlfriend and I love playing Drop Dead horde mode together.  We play right beside each other in the living room (haptics are great when I swing at her with the bat btw).  During the day it works fine but for some reason when we try to play at night we can never join the other’s invite.  If I send the invite, she accepts and can see both of us on the multiplayer list but I never see her and it eventual kicks her on her side.  Same if she invites me.  At first I thought maybe it was because we are in the same wifi but that wouldn't explain why it works fine during the day. It also will not let either of us join a quick match with a random in multiplayer at night.  Any suggestions?  
8 REPLIES 8

Ketobi
Honored Guest
My girlfriend and me are having the same issue. We also have problems forming a party and other oculus quest friends network related things. Our internet and WiFi works great otherwise (including the oculus quest browser) 

Phillipmasur
Honored Guest
Happening to me playing my nephew after a few mins sporaticly. Ruining the game for us. I think its the quest itself not the game.

Papaille
Honored Guest
Same here....

Freak_BsideU
Honored Guest
Damn ... we have the same problem ... My brother lives in the same city as me and I am not even able to invite him. However, I have no problem playing with strangers. The problem really comes from Oculus Quest. Please, I convinced my brother to buy the Quest and the game. It would be good to give good service by correcting the problems mentioned.

Swainer16
Honored Guest
Same issues here...strong WiFi and no problems on any other devices but constant problems with social, party, and multiplayer gaming...too bad because the games are so much more fun with friends...

blueorion
Honored Guest
My brother and I can't connect either

kobs57
Heroic Explorer
I can't reach anyone in there it switches me to my friend's list and freezes there
VR dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 
32 gigs of G.Skill Trident Z neo 2X16 Gb DDR4 3200Mhz
 MSI 1070-TI,  on a MSI B-570 Gaming plus motherboard,
EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
Oculus is on a  CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
Are you all using the same oculus account - EG. buy it once stick it on two devices ?
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.