cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you make the videos in the sharing --> gallery post to facebook - not working?

djsingerchad
Honored Guest
I made some recordings using the sharing--> record feature. the videos appear in the gallery. When you select the videos there is a facebook sharing option. I add my description, choose timeline and share the video. There is a message that the video will be processed but I checked this morning and i have no post. Is there a setting in facebook to allow the positng of videos from third party like oculus quest?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you recording beat saber by chance? If so it will.not post those videos. You will have to use sidequests and download the video and then put it on youtube.

djsingerchad
Honored Guest
no i was recording from the bait and ISS games

Anonymous
Not applicable
That I'm not sure of...I think it's pretty dumb if you ask me. Says cast to fbook....but yet it pauses the dang game stream. I want the ability to be able to stream to twitch like I could on the rift. There needs to be a twitch apk to load with sidequests and have the ability to stream again.

Lynlisss
Explorer
Support had me uninstall the android app on my phone then reinstall it, which fixed my uploading videos to facebook problem.  :#