cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift/ Quest Cross Play

ModernBarbarian
Honored Guest
If a friend of mine gets a Quest and I have a Rift, could we play multiplayer games together? If so, which?
12 REPLIES 12

Zasmit
Honored Guest
This is exactly what I want to know. I'm not sure if it's common knowledge, but nobody seems to outlien if multiplayer games on the quest are capable to play with other headsets. Please someone who knows, inform us!

MikeF
Trustee
Yes, though not all games. My game (PokerStars VR) supports crossplay between all pc headsets and quest

JoeGerman
Explorer
I can confirm that Wands works as Cross-Play between the rift and quest.

mooseslayer
Explorer
Dead and buried ii works great with crossplay between rift and quest. Onward will to when released on quest. Creed does not.

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
I did a quick review of games that are multi-player and/or co-op and here is the list of games that should be cross play. I eliminated titles that are clearly not cross play like Arizona Sunshine, Sairento Untethered, Creed, etc. If you have experience with one of these not working, let us know. Some of these (Bold) I have on both and I can confirm later when I get home.

Drop Dead: Dual
Strike Edition
Rush
Death Lap
Wands
Poker VR
Skyworld Kingdom Brawl
Altspace VR
Half + Half
Elven Assassin, quest-rift=no, rift-steam=yes
Cloudlands 2
Racoon Lagoon
Racket NX
Swords of Gargantua
Racket Fury
VR Chat
Bigscreen
Poker Stars VR
Dance Central
OrbusVR: Reborn
BoxVR
VR Karts
Rec Room
Dead and Burried II
Sports Scramble

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

kujo22
Honored Guest
I have elvin assassins but couldn't play with my brother that has rift how do I link up with his to play

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a quick review of games that are multi-player and/or co-op and here is the list of games that should be cross play. I eliminated titles that are clearly not cross play like Arizona Sunshine, Sairento Untethered, Creed, etc. If you have experience with one of these not working, let us know. Some of these (Bold) I have on both and I can confirm later when I get home.

Drop Dead: Dual
Strike Edition
Rush
Death Lap
Wands
Poker VR
Skyworld Kingdom Brawl
Altspace VR
Half + Half
Elven Assassin
Cloudlands 2
Racoon Lagoon
Racket NX
Swords of Gargantua
Racket Fury
VR Chat
Bigscreen
Poker Stars VR
Dance Central
OrbusVR: Reborn
BoxVR
VR Karts
Rec Room
Dead and Burried II
Sports Scramble

Hi! have you already checked elven assassin? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
can confirm that Rec Room works. 

barz_beast
Protege
You can see my whole list with other cool information on the Wiki on reddit Oculus. www.reddit.com/r/oculus/wiki/crossplay