cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KIWI design Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S Touch Controller Accessories

RickKIWIdesign
Explorer

【Original Design】Specially Designed for the controller of Oculus Quest VR Gaming Headset Controller.

zof63a34i416.jpg

【Premium Material】The touch controller grip cover is made of premium environmentally friendly TPU plastic. Adjustable elastic bands are made of elastic fabric and silicone for wear, elasticity and anti-slip.

kyefhpttkdma.jpg

【Ease to Use】Unique design make it easy to install and remove. Double protection if used with the original strap.

tnyfek4mx758.jpg

【Adjustable Fit】Tightness is adjusted with Velcro according to the size of each person's own palm.

9lztnb4x8dgm.jpg
Anyone want to test this?
5 REPLIES 5

ntwigbels
Expert Protege
I bought them already for my Rift S, they are great so far!

CameraTricks
Protege
The challenge with many of these solutions is that the connection point to the top of the controller is too low (e.g. not on the tracking ring) and so your index finger doesn't naturally align with the trigger anymore. How are the Kiwis in that respect?

Also, are there any grips out there that are compatible with the Rift, Rift S, and Quest? I have the Rift (CV1) right now and don't want to invest in a grip that won't work when I buy a Quest.

ntwigbels
Expert Protege
I have it connected as shown in the above instruction (Rift S controllers). Not on the tracking ring (didn't work for me). With little adjustment it fits my medium sized hands about right in alignment to the buttons, thumbstick and trigger. The 'sweetspot' is quite small, but it works. The only downside is the patrial coverage of the menu button, but you won't use that much usually. I definitely prefer it over no straps, so I can relax my hands more.

RickKIWIdesign
Explorer

ntwigbels说:

我已经为我的Rift S购买了它们,到目前为止它们很棒!

感谢您的支持。您可以与我们分享您的经验。

NapsterAT
Explorer
1)The straps are absolutley trash the velcro on these straps don´t hold well a little bit of throwing around and they will open.