cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath or Stormland? - Help Me Decide

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Posted this on Reddit as well. Just wondering what people think about the two games. Stormland sounds great but some people say it's too easy, repetitive and the cycle system a little odd.  I am torn. You know I will game on the HP Reverb with revive and my  PC specs. Which one is better for me? I like fancy visuals and sci-fi but I'm wary of more robots! I prefer human adversaries in VR. 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
12 REPLIES 12

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I just purchased Asgard's Wrath. It seemed the general consensus this is the better game overall.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

I just purchased Asgard's Wrath. It seemed the general consensus this is the better game overall.

Looking forward to hear about your Reverb experience, of course you want to experience the game using Epic settings 😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Really SLOOOOOW install. Download was quick though.