cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go; Apps not downloading. Download icon spins non-stop.

linkm1771
Honored Guest
My screen went black when playing VR Poker. Still had audio. Battery was @ 20%. Powered device off and back on.

After that, no Apps will download. Spinning download icon just goes in a circle endlessly. 

Performed factory reset. That did not work. In fact, it wiped all downloaded apps. 

Now I cant even use Youtube VR, Oculus Gallery or anything. 

Help please ?
13 REPLIES 13

MatthiasEis
Honored Guest
Same problem here. Tried connecting to mobile hotspot, did not help. Factory reset and logging out of all active sessions through security center did not help either. cant download anything

nitram819
Honored Guest
exact same problem here on my Oculus Go that I bought 3 days ago... hopefully they fix this soon.

Wessac
Honored Guest
exact same issue. no fix anywhere online.

Jcorb23
Explorer
same here also, maybe servers is down?

JacquesMacaque
Explorer
My Oculus Go was just just delivered tonight. Setup was easy but I too am getting the endless spinning white ring. I'm relieved I'm not the only one but super frustrated I can't really try out any thing from the shop.

blueeyes3007
Honored Guest
Just got mine yesterday. Played with it and loved it. Just tried to get on. No apps in library, none will install. Just the white circle and that's it! Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc. Nothing. This sucks! I really want to dive into it and play! 

DrClarken
Honored Guest
I got my Go today, same issue everyone else is reporting. 

Fulgerz
Explorer
Same, my Quest was delivered today, tried installing apps and getting the endless spinning ring. I factory reset and lost the contents of my library. Very disappointing!

Anxu
Honored Guest
I have the same problem.  On my phone App the apps are shown as purchased, then on the install queue, but it tells me that the Go does not have WIFI to install.  However, Wifi and network works fine within the Go unit.  Installing any apps from within the store in the Go will spin forever and not doing anything.