Did you mean: 

Whats the hold up. Seriously!

ShotGun138
Honored Guest
When is my Quest going to ship?  This is BS! :s j2ev7y2o1vsa.jpeg
4 REPLIES 4

Richooal
Consultant
If only a community forum was able to answer that question. Wouldn't it be great?

You should have received an email telling you the expected shipping date, so you know more than us.

And why are you calling the Oculus users "ball lickers"?

Pull your head in or fuck off. Sorry, I meant go away.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

ShotGun138
Honored Guest
I love tough guy snowflake trolls.  Tough ass hell.  Getting offended that i cant get my Oculus, ahh, thanks for the support fruitloop.

enigma01
Trustee
Has the estimated date your order would ship by when you placed it actually past? If not, then there is no hold up. Oculus are dealing with a backlog of orders and will obviously ship on a first come first serve basis. This is a community forum, none of us know what your estimated ship by date is. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love tough guy snowflake trolls.  Tough ass hell.  Getting offended that i cant get my Oculus, ahh, thanks for the support fruitloop.

And we love idiots like yourself that come here bitching and moaning n groaning over stuff that 1. We dont care about, 2. That we cant help with, and 3. That we cant do anything about. You need to lighten up francis and get more cheese for your whine.