cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where do I go to see the availability of the quest on the Oculus store?
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Add it to your cart it will show expected availability. Currently the 64gb was mid feb, 128gb end of feb.

KareninaV26
Honored Guest
I will be ordering a Quest in the nest few days and I am OVER THE MOON excited!  I have been reading on this site and I am a bit worried.  It seems like there's a lot of technical issues and problems.  I just pray I will get a Quest that works and has no issues because I am not tech savvy and I am older.  Nice to meet everyone.  I cannot wait to get one of these!  Still shuffling on what place I can order it from to get it the fastest. ❤️ 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I will be ordering a Quest in the nest few days and I am OVER THE MOON excited!  I have been reading on this site and I am a bit worried.  It seems like there's a lot of technical issues and problems.  I just pray I will get a Quest that works and has no issues because I am not tech savvy and I am older.  Nice to meet everyone.  I cannot wait to get one of these!  Still shuffling on what place I can order it from to get it the fastest. ❤️ 🙂

I wouldn’t worry too much. Reading the forums can give a skewed view of the scale of problems, because this is where people come seeking help when they have issues. There are hundreds of thousands who have a trouble-free experience, but don’t come here to tell us that. 

For the record, I ordered my Quest on day one, as well as my original Rift CV1 and Go, and for the most part, everything has worked very well for me. I’ve been reading about people having performance problems with the latest PC software with Rift and Quest Link, but my setup has continued to work perfectly, so it’s not a universal issue. Welcome to the forums, and good luck with procuring a Quest!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

enigma01
Trustee
Like nalex66 I preordered my Quest and have had it since launch and used it almost everyday. Not had a single issue. 

I also had a CV1 one previously and had no issues with that either. 

The thing is a lot of owners may report bad experience/issues and not necessarily good ones, so like nalex66 said, it can give an unbalanced view. Owners who have headsets that work fine may never even use or know of the existence of this forum (I know of several such people personally)