cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard Wrath - need help with magic axe training?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey gang,
So I have made it through Stormborn Battlefield, and have now just acquired the Magic Axe at The Gatehouse. I am sent to the range with Loki for training/practice.
Here is where I get totally stuck. I throw the three at the target, then apparently I am to throw at the things hanging down around me that are illuminated.
I throw the axe and all it does is bounce off of them, and can never proceed out of this training. I have tried all ways I know of to accomplish this and just can't seem 
to get it. And Loki is no help at this point.
What in the world am I missing here? Never thought my biggest stuck area might be the training with Loki!
I would sure appreciate any help here!
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok I finally made it through.
Turns out I had the wrong axe holstered from when I got it earlier in the game. Had to empty it out and holster the magical axe. Would have been nice if Loki had of given me a clue on this. Pulled my hair out for  a while on that one.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Remember the axe can cut through multiple enemies and shred their shields. So try to line them up. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Anonymous
Not applicable

MowTin said:

Remember the axe can cut through multiple enemies and shred their shields. So try to line them up. 

I did not know that, nice tip thanks!

TekMan2000
Explorer

(I know this is a 2 year old post, But I just purchased Asgard's Wrath a couple of weeks ago.)

Anyway, same thing just happened to me, I got to this magical axe tutorial with Loki.....I threw the 3 axes at the big target and I saw where it said "Destroy the barrier with your axe" (aprox quote). But nothing happened except my axes kept bouncing off of the barrier. I must be grabbing regular axes from my inventory. I did not think of that. Thank you for posting this.