cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I locate a lost controller

fluffle54
Honored Guest
I looked everywhere and I can’t find my controller is there a way to locate it or use Bluetooth or anything like that to locate it and if it’s off is there still another way to locate it and turn it on
15 REPLIES 15

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
No app is going to help.  You either find it or buy another one from the Oculus store.  I think they were about $30 last time I looked.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

jsbien
Protege
On Android there is a lot of application for listing and locating a BT device, you can try one of them if the controler still send a BT signal.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Unfortunately the Go controller turns itself off fairly quickly when not in use and there is no way to restart it remotely.

Maybe you can find it with the help of a metal detector,
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

game.crystal9
Honored Guest

Same here i finally got my oculus back but my ma is testing me by hiding the left controller

vlxne_god
Honored Guest

Same here i cant find my lost controllers is there anyway i can locate them.

Hey @vlxne_god! Apologies for our delayed response. We know having your controllers in reach are an important part of making the experience easier to access, so we'd be glad to provide some insight.

At the moment, there currently is not a way to locate your lost controllers, we would recommend retracing your steps and seeing if it was left in a different room possibly.

With this being said, our engineers are always working towards expanding the VR experience for our users. We suggest posting this as an idea to our team who looks into features for future updates!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ezram80
Honored Guest

I can’t find my headset?

Hey there @ezram80! We hope you're having a great day! Currently, there isn't a way to locate your headset. We would recommend to try and remember all rooms you may have played in and try to trace back your steps. Our engineers are always working towards expanding the VR experience for our users. We recommend posting the idea of locating your headset through the app  HERE! We hope this helps! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

carmelita.machuca.7
Honored Guest

Same