cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus rift has no image in lenses

Epicfailman
Honored Guest
So i got my pc updated to win10 and the app is working fine, it says everything is connected correctly and yet it shows 0 image or display in the n
lenses of my rift. Does anyone know why this is??
its hooked up to my graphics card and my pc is running fine and yet it still wont display in the lenses
SteamVR detects its working but again its not
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Epicfailman, I'm sorry to hear you're not getting any display. Please try removing the headset cable from your Rift and re-connecting it. Also, check to make sure that pins appear bent or damaged on the cable. If you haven't already, also make sure your graphic drivers are updated and try connecting to a different USB 3.0 port. Please contact support at https://support.oculus.com/ if you need more help. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Richooal
Consultant

Also, check to make sure that pins appear bent or damaged on the cable.Thanks! -Rick

I'd be a bit concerned about that advice! 😉 
Especially since no more cables are available.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Netheri
Rising Star
@Richooal yes thay are, with replacement refurbished HMD's  😄 . Presumebly the warrranty is still on effect. 😄
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2