cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus is not sending me my login confirmation code

OculusWorksGrea
Honored Guest
So yesterday i went to change the password for my oculus account. After receiving a email to change my password i was able to change it. After logging in it then asked me to type in the login confirmation code that was sent to my email. The thing was they sent me nothing. After waiting a whole day and attempting to have them resend it nothing happened. I'm able to receive the emails about a password change or some news but anything about my login confirmation doesn't show up. At this point i'm frustrated because i receive all my other oculus stuff but no codes. Now i'm left with no way to play my oculus games. So is there a solution out there i can try instead of waiting 2 days for a response about my    A C C O U N T.
17 REPLIES 17

JonDotExe
Honored Guest
Same problem here. I'm taking the vr to show my mom and dad for the first time and oculus won't let me log in to my own heckin device. 

Update: out of frustration I clicked the resend code button 5 times and it finally send one of the confirmations 20 minutes later. (The other four do not exist.)

update 2: Oculus support on reddit said they are actively working on the issue.

OculusWorksGrea
Honored Guest

Same problem here. I'm taking the vr to show my mom and dad for the first time and oculus won't let me log in to my own heckin device. 

Update: out of frustration I clicked the resend code button 5 times and it finally send one of the confirmations 20 minutes later. (The other four do not exist.)

update 2: Oculus support on reddit said they are actively working on the issue.

I've tried spamming it a lot and i get nothing. What did you use to send the code. For an example did you use phone website, phone app, website, or pc app to receive the code. I've been waiting sense Wednesday and im beginning to be very impatient.

Colton8991
Honored Guest
i am trying to change my username but it not sending the code to my email

RiskyEcho
Honored Guest
I am trying to change my email to my Oculus account and then it will ask my to type in the code that it sent to my email and when I look at my email I don't have any email telling my the code.

deemcc1969
Honored Guest
I've been trying to change my PIN code past 8 hours or so so I can purchase a game but every time it tells me to wait for the code to be sent to my email but I haven't got any code I'm honestly just getting pissed at this point

greyab_303
Honored Guest
well ended up creating a new account (and linking to FB) as oculus failed to send the confirmation code fo my old one :(, the problem was couldn't even log in to support without the code.  Hope I haven't lost too much stuff - don't think so though.  It's just frustrating when basic security doesn't work, and I had linked the old account to an authenticator code so why it didn't ask for that I don't know.

trevisreade
Honored Guest
Trying to change my pin code, that use the code it we emailed you, but they never emailed me anything. Somebody ought to look into this mess.

DetroitLions904
Honored Guest
Same. I have tried contacting them and no one is helping. I'm trying to change my username. I dont feel like they care. I might just sell mine. Can someone please help if not I don't want to support oculus anymore.

DetroitLions904
Honored Guest

Same did you ever fix it. Can you help