cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Rift S Displayport connection

Jakeonator03
Sightseer
I was playing on my rift s where suddenly i lost all displayport connection. I have tried all troubleshooting methods on oculus support and tried every single Displayport on my GTX 1070.
I have submitted a ticket and have had no response. So i submitted another which got marked as resovled although i have had no reply what so ever from oculus reguarding my issue.
I really would like someone to get in touch with me to help support me and solve this problem by the end of next week at the latest. I do believe it maybe a cable issue or worse case the HMD itself.

Thanks
Jake
1 REPLY 1

ZaroktheImmorta
Explorer
I've had a similar issue since buying it where it'd tell me it can't find the display port or tell me to reset the software or it'd tell me it can't find the headset then I'd go about unplugging it and plugging it back in helps I have to go through pretty much every day of a rinse repeat of unplugging plugging back in restarting my computer and going through different methods until it works for that day I contacted support about it and got told they are aware of the issue and are looking into a fix but have no time frame on a fix. Not sure i yours is the same issue as mine but seems the one I'm having is a common problem.